etting consistent work

Hello!
I'm not sure if this is a newbie thing, a me being AA thing or an atlanta thing but i can never get my phones to consistently stay ringing,
I am on TER and prefered411 and this website for advertising, and I dont do bad,
I just can never get it to stay consistent, and can't figure out if its because im fairly new, or is it just hard for black girls in atlanta period because i peronally feel like i am an exceptional provider that sincrely loves what she does. i would apperciate some feed back and ad positing suggestions please and thank you
Probably the law of supply and demand. Atlanta is one of those cities with lots of providers, so the competition drives the prices down. Not saying that you should lower your rates, but when the consumers see $300/hr versus maybe $200/hr or less for a similar product...the consumer may opt to choose the latter. It's a lower risk financially if the service is not good. With that being said, ithe might be worthwhile to figure out what's your competitive advantage...what makes your services better than the next girl. If you can figure that out then you'll surely be able to justify keeping your rates as is...and trust me, word of mouth in this hobby can make or break you....so the service has to be exceptional. Just my 2 cents :-).
Agree with what Petey said, also, I've noticed some providers adding Snapchat, Twitter or instagram to their pages and personally I think is a good idea since many of us have hobby media accounts it's another way of staying in touch and advertising, that would be a nice addition to a nice easy to navigate website.
Very good advice and very good wording it. .. also try advertising on TER & EROS.com in ATL many guys use TER not eccie beautiful ...

Probably the law of supply and demand. Atlanta is one of those cities with lots of providers, so the competition drives the prices down. Not saying that you should lower your rates, but when the consumers see $300/hr versus maybe $200/hr or less for a similar product...the consumer may opt to choose the latter. It's a lower risk financially if the service is not good. With that being said, ithe might be worthwhile to figure out what's your competitive advantage...what makes your services better than the next girl. If you can figure that out then you'll surely be able to justify keeping your rates as is...and trust me, word of mouth in this hobby can make or break you....so the service has to be exceptional. Just my 2 cents :-). Originally Posted by peteypablo85
moved to correct forum