Girls of Central Arkansas

Not in any order and please add to this list as I just got it started, all on here have been reviewed here at some point...

Ladies of Central AR

Chloe
Brittany
Jenn
Vannah
Selena
Foxylady
Harper
Star
Faith
Dahlia doll
Susan
Ray Spice, Lovelady
Barbie
Madison
DJ
Nadiya Jones
Questatha (Pooh
Katie
Carmen Perez
Piper
Carmen / Sexyjkb90
Star of LR..ebony lady
Diamond
Dove lovely
Trinity
Roxy International
Serenity XX
Vivian Starr

Classy Bella

Nicole Foxx

Jordyn Jenkins

Some of these ladies I mentioned travel to LR. Not sure if they’re still here or not, but it’s worth mentioning them
Not in any order and please add to this list as I just got it started, all on here have been reviewed here at some point...

Ladies of Central AR

Chloe Belle
Sexy Brittany
Jenn
Vannah
Foxylady
Harper
Star
Faith
Dahlia doll
Susan
Ray Spice, Lovelady
Barbie
Madison
DJ
Nadiya Jones
Questatha (Pooh
Katie
Carmen Perez
Piper
Carmen / Sexyjkb90
Star of LR..ebony lady
Diamond
Dove lovely
Trinity
Serenity XX
Vivian Starr
Classy Bella
Nicole Foxx
Jordyn Jenkins
Roxy International
Jaylen
Baconman, Are you seeing Jaylen??? i fell in love on my 2 dates many years ago...
Brooks
I think Jordyn Jenkins moved, according to something she posted a while back. Forget if it was here or ???
I believe and I am not sure but I believe your list is dated isn't it. Some of the ladies aren't actually still available are they? If they are you don't see any reviews on them any more.
Who are you referring to, it's an organic list...
Jordyn Jenkins has moved to I believe Austen Texas
Just wanted to mention sadly Dove Lovely passed away in November.
#28 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.
Staff Edit to add GL# 28 Notice - Biomed1
Jaylen Originally Posted by Baconman
Is she still available? Would love to know.
Karmenn Alexuss is back pretty much UTR. She is in Little Rock now. If you like tiny blond spinners she definitely fills the bill. Because of real life situation she is not always available but worth making an appointment to see.

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=434535