Would you fuck an E.T.?

Being a big fan of SciFi, I've always been fascinated about extraterrestrial life...Sex Life, that is.
If you're a Trekkie, like me, you had to fantasize about sex with Mudd's Women, Counselor Troi, 7 of 9, and of course the Alien of my dreams, T'Pol.
Couple of things I'd like to hear: 1) Would you bed an Alien? 2) What do you think would be different than a human.
I wish I would be still alive when we do make first contact, first, second and third contact...
Being a big fan of SciFi, I've always been fascinated about extraterrestrial life...Sex Life, that is.
If you're a Trekkie, like me, you had to fantasize about sex with Mudd's Women, Counselor Troi, 7 of 9, and of course the Alien of my dreams, T'Pol.
Couple of things I'd like to hear: 1) Would you bed an Alien? 2) What do you think would be different than a human.
I wish I would be still alive when we do make first contact, first, second and third contact... Originally Posted by yellowjack
Although I would not fuck ET, I wouldn't mind being assimilated by 6 of 9.

And of course I have the hots for T'Pol!

Although not an alien, Rebecca Romijn is still fucking hot in Star Trek Strange New Worlds. Damn good show BTW!!!

And as her Captain, I would....

I’m a huge sci fi fan as well and have crush on several fictional ET hotties.In a heartbeat I’d smash and if possible breed with one.In this lifetime I hope we make contact.Alien b#%ches are something else
Reading the title, I thought you'd go for Frank Herberts God Emperor.
No but one of those honored mattes sexual imprinting would be awesome
Don't let Ex fool you! He's fucked an alien or two in his day. 😂
Don't let Ex fool you! He's fucked an alien or two in his day. 😂 Originally Posted by Baconman

🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh damn is that directed at ......... nevermind
Don't let Ex fool you! He's fucked an alien or two in his day. 😂 Originally Posted by Baconman

🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh damn is that directed at ......... nevermind Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Well this is the cleanest post I can make that involves alien pussy!

On another note, who remembers this Disney movie?