Apartments in Fayetteville

I have fallen in love with this town and hoping to find a studio apartment or small house here to have a permanent incall. What side of town is most convenient for playtime? Any areas I should avoid? Any landlords on here or know any that don't do a credit check?. Any recommendations are welcome. Pm me or comment here . Thanks y'all.
If you can find something on the west side. Convenient to the bypass, but take a heart pill before you ask rent prices lol
If you can find something on the west side. Convenient to the bypass, but take a heart pill before you ask rent prices lol Originally Posted by j912x2
He's right, if you can get further away from campus, you'll have better luck. A lot of Lindsey apartments are all cookie cutter and have heard (third hand so take it for what that's worth) management is hard to work with but then again, they kinda have the market in NWA.

Honestly, rents in NWA can be outrageous. Fayetteville rents (apartment, home, duplex, condo) on average are going to be 700-1k/month for 1 bedroom. Compare that to Bentonville where I see on average of about 1K-1.3k for the same.

Cheapest places I know of are going to be in Bella Vista, some places in Rogers and Springdale. Many of those are not ideal, safe, or easy access.

Might scope out craigslist and do a bit of Google Map to see what might fit for you.
Thank you! Up to 1200 would be okay for me. I'm already spending more than that in hotels.
Check out te north side of fayetteville, off wedington and dean st
I live in springdale a couple of apartments off the 49 area the links an Westside
I just moved to NWA myself and the prices everywhere were going up. I settled in Springdale finally and what I got seemed more reasonable compared to Fayetteville or Bentonville.
Yes girl Fayetteville is great , I’m happy u love it I’m sure NWA is loving u as well!!! I just moved back myself the price for rent is really high and landlords are very picky right now.
And as far as location I’m sure u won’t have a issue with clients on that it’s a small drive to Springdale , Lowell , Rogers , bentonville and so on for most people .
Yes girl Fayetteville is great , I’m happy u love it I’m sure NWA is loving u as well!!! I just moved back myself the price for rent is really high and landlords are very picky right now.
And as far as location I’m sure u won’t have a issue with clients on that it’s a small drive to Springdale , Lowell , Rogers , bentonville and so on for most people . Originally Posted by #SarahLynn
Both of you girls are fun to play with
+1
I agree with close to bypass being good, but not the end all be all. There are also some nice apartments a bit off the interstate near the mall on Steele Blvd I think it is. Fayetteville Uptown Apartments. The 1 BR is 1305 but they are really nice and pretty new.
Thank u guys for all your replys!!!
Have you found a place yet
I know if a place that's quiet but convenient