Star Wars

OKAY! Just finished Star Wars for the first, but not the last, time. Where have I been and why did it take me so long?!
Pic just because ;D
Call me shocked! Wouldn't have guessed that.
Wait til you get to the prequels!

OKAY! Just finished Star Wars for the first, but not the last, time. Where have I been and why did it take me so long?!
Pic just because ;D Originally Posted by CarlaMonae_AR

I have NEVER watched it & better yet NEVER will
I have NEVER watched it & better yet NEVER will Originally Posted by WMJ4657
I have NEVER watched it & better yet NEVER will Originally Posted by WMJ4657
I saw the very first one as a kid in 1977, and I think I fell asleep during that one.
You may not have seen it before, Carla, but the Force has definitely been with you for some time, I can tell.
I saw the very first one as a kid in 1977, and I think I fell asleep during that one. Originally Posted by austin88998833
I’m calling bullshit on that one, Austin! No one believes you fell asleep you huge nerd!

You may not have seen it before, Carla, but the Force has definitely been with you for some time, I can tell. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
I can also tell that the Schwartz is with her as well. Next assignment is watching Spaceballs!

I'm such a nerd.. I love me some star wars.. Anakin joining the dark side to save his chick... awesome love story.. Sucks he killed her though.
I'm such a nerd.. I love me some star wars.. Anakin joining the dark side to save his chick... awesome love story.. Sucks he killed her though. Originally Posted by Nicole Cox
Heh! So are you saying that your taste in movies is almost as bad as your taste in music? Asking for a friend
The force is STRONG with this one !!
Its pretty great, it's now in my top 5 for sure. Will for sure be buying some Ewok thongs, love those violent little creatures!
Loner Tolkien fan here don’t mind me.Just snooping by to gaze upon Carla’s twin death Stars.