Roll Call Pennsylvania!

Come on folks.

All you fine people from the Keystone state give me a big hello.

I want to hear from the gentlemen and the ladies, Ladies who live here and those who visit our state to play.

I'm curious to see how many of my friends and neighbors have found their way here to play.

So stop in, say hello and let us know you're here.

As for me, I hang my stockings in Pittsburgh, but occasionally wander around the state.

What about you??
aspd refugee Mysticknight present and accounted for......nice to see you here sexymaid....
I'm another Pgh hobbyist making the move from aspd. I had been very active in the hobby in the early aspd years - though only lurked on the site. After leaving the hobby for a few years, I finally registered on aspd early in '09 - only for it to go dark for several weeks! I enjoyed the info and banter there and look forward to more here. Plan on becoming much more active in the hobby and on the board. Hopefully, the Pittsburgh/Western PA activity will pick up here. Happy Hobbying!
Hello gentlemen!

Thank you for stopping in to say hey. I'm looking forward to seeing how many more PA folks we have around here as soon as everyone settles in.
Hi Sexymaid, former ASPD member and Pittsburgh guy here. Hopefully we'll get as comfortable here as we were on ASPD.
I'm another Pittsburgher from ASPD. I tried to pull the site up tonight and I guess it's officially gone. Hopefully we can get things rolling here. This site seems set up pretty much the same so let's just pick up where we left off on ASPD.
hi sexxxy glad to see ya !
Hello, I just came over from Pgh-aspd. I like this site already! Glad to see a few familiar names like pghspalover... Where are the rest of yunz like mca, bare-ister, buttman and "Salty" Ausse?
I also am moving over from ASPD
  • 74bug
  • 01-08-2010, 10:28 PM
I'm in Pittsburgh/Western PA and also have come here from ASPD.
Now we're talking!

Glad to see you gentlemen all found your way here.

I know there must be some more folks here from PA.............
Come on now, we won't bite. LOL
Hi SM! I'm not sure how much I'll use this site (I never felt the need to use ASPD) but it's nice to have options.
from northwestern pa and aspd as well.

C
Hello, I am here!!
Hi Sexy. Nice to see a few I recognize