Trump magnanimous in Jones victory.

Did he ask you to do that or are just used to fluffing for him? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Actually, neither, I'm just accustomed to special needs people like yourself struggling with cognitive tasks and challenged by keeping focused ... when their special needs are revealed by the empty space between your floppy ears.

Does WTF pull on those ears much when he's pleasuring you?
Actually, neither, I'm just accustomed to special needs people like yourself struggling with cognitive tasks and challenged by keeping focused ... when their special needs are revealed by the empty space between your floppy ears.

Does WTF pull on those ears much when he's pleasuring you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LOL! Your reply makes no sense but that is typical for you.
Tell you what, lets get Bambino to speak for himself unless his mouth is full of cock, again.
I like how you add all the details in like floppy ears. Your wife likes to hold you by the ears when her bull has you lick him clean I have been told, so maybe that is why you were thinking about ears.
So unless you have something to say useful why don't you let Bambino fight his own battle.
LOL! Your reply makes no sense but that is typical for you.
Tell you what, lets get Bambino to speak for himself unless his mouth is full of cock, again.
I like how you add all the details in like floppy ears. Your wife likes to hold you by the ears when her bull has you lick him clean I have been told, so maybe that is why you were thinking about ears.
So unless you have something to say useful why don't you let Bambino fight his own battle.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Battle? What battle? You battle your own demons you snaggled tooth hick loser. Aren’t you running late for your jail date?
Battle? What battle? You battle your own demons you snaggled tooth hick loser. Aren’t you running late for your jail date? Originally Posted by bambino
Hey your boyfriend said we need to get back on topic. You know the one where I proved Obama congratulated republican winners.
By the way, what is the deal about jail? I imagine just another diversion because you got your ass handed to you about the bet, and this thread. You calling me names like that just shows what a loser you are. By the way I see crime is on the rise in your area. Hope your favorite T-girl doesn't get mugged on the way to your nursing home.
https://www.pittsburghcriminalattorn...se-pittsburgh/

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/cranb...rise-cranberry
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2017, 03:06 PM
Trump called and congratulated Doug Jones after his victory and invited him to the White House when he gets to Washington. Jones said Trump was gracious and looks forward to working with Trump. We’ll see how long that lasts.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/12/13/p...use/index.html Originally Posted by bambino
Somebody needs to tell Roy Moore he lost

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U221DHP

It's been more than a week since embattled Alabama Republican Roy Moore lost a special Senate election to Democrat Doug Jones — and he still hasn't conceded.
But Moore has posted links to his Facebook page discussing "How Muslims and Marxists delivered for Doug Jones" and that "Doug Jones's Gay Son Is 'Thrilled' by the Alabama win."

It's been more than a week since embattled Alabama Republican Roy Moore lost a special Senate election to Democrat Doug Jones — and he still hasn't conceded.
But Moore has posted links to his Facebook page discussing "How Muslims and Marxists delivered for Doug Jones" and that "Doug Jones's Gay Son Is 'Thrilled' by the Alabama win." Originally Posted by WTF
Trump did when he called Jones and congratulated him on his VICTORY and invited him to the WH.
Hey your boyfriend said we need to get back on topic. You know the one where I proved Obama congratulated republican winners.
By the way, what is the deal about jail? I imagine just another diversion because you got your ass handed to you about the bet, and this thread. You calling me names like that just shows what a loser you are. By the way I see crime is on the rise in your area. Hope your favorite T-girl doesn't get mugged on the way to your nursing home.
https://www.pittsburghcriminalattorn...se-pittsburgh/

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/cranb...rise-cranberry Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You already got thrown out of the Pgh forum. Now dicklicker, take the Per Capita bet or STFU.
You already got thrown out of the Pgh forum. Now dicklicker, take the Per Capita bet or STFU. Originally Posted by bambino
1. I am not banned from any forum you idiot.
2. The bet was not "Per Papita" you agreed to the bet and then realized you fucked up and tried to change it.
3. You run out of intelligible comments and then make assertions that you can not back up. Then you lie and welsh your way out of it.
4. The only bet you could win would be the dick sucking one that you made LOL!

By the way. How did you know that guy would shove a Kumquat up his ass for 6 bucks? I hope you didn't steal your mommys debit card to pay him.

As for shutting up, you take any of the bets I made or shut the fuck up. You need to go back to the shithole you call a hovel and have one of your " girls" fondle your butt. LOL!
1. I am not banned from any forum you idiot.
2. The bet was not "Per Papita" you agreed to the bet and then realized you fucked up and tried to change it.
3. You run out of intelligible comments and then make assertions that you can not back up. Then you lie and welsh your way out of it.
4. The only bet you could win would be the dick sucking one that you made LOL!

By the way. How did you know that guy would shove a Kumquat up his ass for 6 bucks? I hope you didn't steal your mommys debit card to pay him.

As for shutting up, you take any of the bets I made or shut the fuck up. You need to go back to the shithole you call a hovel and have one of your " girls" fondle your butt. LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Why would I take any of your stupid bets. You’re a complete fuckup and everyone knows it. You’re stupid bets prove nothing. You’re a loser looking to boost your low self esteem on a hooker board. Pathetic. Now, didn’t you say you were going away for awhile? Do you have to spend some time in the hoosgow? Did you beat your wife? After she beat you? I bet that happens frequently in your trailer park.
Trump did when he called Jones and congratulated him on his VICTORY and invited him to the WH. Originally Posted by bambino
No he didn’t.
  • WTF
  • 12-22-2017, 08:36 AM

But Moore has posted links to his Facebook page discussing "How Muslims and Marxists delivered for Doug Jones" and that "Doug Jones's Gay Son Is 'Thrilled' by the Alabama win." Originally Posted by WTF
Trump did when he called Jones and congratulated him on his VICTORY and invited him to the WH. Originally Posted by bambino
I said somebody needs to call Roy Moore and tell him he has lost....not Trump call Jones and congratulate him on his victory.

Those are two different things you jackass.

Those are two different things you jackass. Originally Posted by WTF
You think Jones can win without Moore losing? How does that work? You're just too smart for us.
By the way. How did you know that guy would shove a Kumquat up his ass for 6 bucks? I hope you didn't steal your mommys (sic) debit card to pay him. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Huh? I wasn't following this thread closely because illiterate trailer trash homos like you bore me, but it sounds like you made a reference to tatasddd. How did you hear about him? Were you stalking the Pittsburgh forum again? Or did assup introduce you on Splash Day at Lake Travis?

Since you seem so curious about tatas' kumquat habits... he proclaims them quite openly on this board:

kumquats go up your ass dear... I am in the webcam business and have been for 11 years... You take the kumquats up your alley to make the cash... Originally Posted by tatasddd
Who do you think may be watching my shows? Gays and bi-sexuals... Only problem is I am more expensive than a hoe to watch. $6 per minute. Originally Posted by tatasddd
I would bet if you do a little research, you can track him down on one of your favorite gay websites. Although you can't afford to watch his show, if you're nice to him he might let you perform in a duo where you shove the kumquats up each other's ass!
You think Jones can win without Moore losing? How does that work? You're just too smart for us. Originally Posted by lustylad
Of course Snitchy is slow on the uptake. Trump congratulated Jones for his victory. That means Moore lost. Pretty simple.
No he didn’t. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He most certainly did. Unless you’re calling Jones a liar.

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/...al-invitation/