Virtue signalling / Stud signalling

I've often wondered why some posters find it necessary to insult / put down the choices other mongers make in providers. They will comment that providers are old/ fat whatever and then brag about the young / athletic babes that they pay to boink.

Could this be viewed as a variation of virtue signaling where the poster wants others to recognize his superiority in taste and studliness ?
Joey, we are all paying for the girls we want to pay to see. Now if someone can get a girl to do him for free. I mean a pick up and one night stand, I would consider him a stud. Provided the girl isn't wasted and received anything of value. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just have fun what you are doing, with whom you are doing. Don' pay attention to the man behind the curtain.
Joey, we are all paying for the girls we want to pay to see. Now if someone can get a girl to do him for free. I mean a pick up and one night stand, I would consider him a stud. Provided the girl isn't wasted and received anything of value. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just have fun what you are doing, with whom you are doing. Don' pay attention to the man behind the curtain. Originally Posted by TailHooked

GREAT ANSWER! there is someone for everybody here...just find who ya like and have fun!!!!
It's the same reason every guy manages to make the providers cum ("or else she's really good at faking it").
It's the same reason every guy manages to make the providers cum ("or else she's really good at faking it"). Originally Posted by KCQuestor
They make her cum multiple times!
I agree 100% with beauty being in the eye of the beholder , to each their own etc.

That doesn't really answer the question in the post of why some want to put down others choices, particularly in encounter reports.
  • Fsn57
  • 06-05-2019, 10:02 AM
...That doesn't really answer the question in the post of why some want to put down others choices, particularly in encounter reports. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
I think you're trying to over think this, or read too much into it. It happens: always has, always will. The reason it happens is no more complicated than "because". Pick any subject and you'll see the same thing from those on one side who disagree with those on the other.