Encounter: Ménage Quad/Reverse Gangbang (yup!).

Date: 8/7/2020
Name: Eve(Eaton Koxx), Zoey(Do Me Doggy), Phoenix(Phoenixfuxx)
Phone: Eve -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=345538 [added link - GM] https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=495848 [added link - GM] https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=376522 [added link - GM]
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Rochester South
Hair Length and Color: Eve - black , Zoey - blond , Phoenix -blond
Smoking Status: - na
Ethnic Background: - White
Physical Description: - hot hot hot
Recommendation: Yes
Uhhh. Is there supposed to be more to this review?
Awesome !!!!
Sounds like this guy is trying to one up Pedro's goodbye present to himself!
Anyone for four?
LOL the banned fluffer got the credit LOL

did the banned fluffer sing a song ?
mmmm of the 3, I rather banned fluffer solo

btw Sticky: requirements for encounter reports gman44
no contact info

or is Eve's number on the wall of every Upset NY men's room under "for a good time call" ?
Check PM .....
LOL the banned fluffer got the credit LOL

did the banned fluffer sing a song ?
mmmm of the 3, I rather banned fluffer solo

btw Sticky: requirements for encounter reports gman44
no contact info

or is Eve's number on the wall of every Upset NY men's room under "for a good time call" ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Dear whoever texted me as I was cutting my yard, on my hobby line

I am not slamming any of the ahem lady's in this mmmm Report or is it ad, anyways of the 3 I picked who I rather see solo. That would be Do_me. And wounder why ROS is/was in the wrong place and why, P did not get the credit, even if all 3 are on icky. See as I Sir White Knight I should not be able to see the ROS. I have no PA. Awesome AD if not a report.

If it was the bathroom wall bit, It is not nor was not meant to be a slam on who op called to set this up. Sir White Knight its a slam on the op for no contact info. And I RTM'ed for no contact when I posted my post I quoted . Lady's hooking name only is not contact. WTF All three on icky and not even a link to profiles by op..
So Sir White Knight if you thought I was slamming one of the lady;s,. Sorry about that.

Just looking for all info per link in my quoted post

No Sir White Knight, I do not want to talk this over, over a cup of coffee,

So I hope Sir White Knight this post clears things up.

OSD

PS: Thanks for the new contact number Mam. If I ever want a ahem date I'll call you
btw Sir op

is adding a 3rd for getting past that 90 day thingy ?
If so, SWEET slick move Sir
Check PM ..... Originally Posted by Notuagain
me or Op? just askin
I'm voting this report if it is that, 5 fucking STARS
What did it cost you and for how long??
Sorry to sound criticizing, but is that all you got done with these three? I know an appointment can take a path to a very quick finish sometimes. Especially if the provider(s) want to just get out of there.

I remember a duo I had with Sunny and a nice dark skinned partner she stripped with. As soon as business was transacted, they blew me CBJ, I did one, then the other in mish and then they got me to cum as quick as they could (Sunny jacked me off on the other chick's tits) and then when I wanted another cup, they were like NO--that's all you get.

Anyways, thanks for the review. I hope you had fun.
Sorry to sound criticizing, but is that all you got done with these three? I know an appointment can take a path to a very quick finish sometimes. Especially if the provider(s) want to just get out of there.

I remember a duo I had with Sunny and a nice dark skinned partner she stripped with. As soon as business was transacted, they blew me CBJ, I did one, then the other in mish and then they got me to cum as quick as they could (Sunny jacked me off on the other chick's tits) and then when I wanted another cup, they were like NO--that's all you get.

Anyways, thanks for the review. I hope you had fun. Originally Posted by Maximum4
good post

bet ya do not get a answer

Hay op,

can I post a contact number I got ? But its not Eve, but the gr... na oh wait girls
Geez a three way Bbbj isn’t enough for you while all three are taking turns DT? They did that for like 10 minutes and the fact that I was able to hold it until I fucked Phoenix is an accomplishment I think. Phoenix came so hard on my cock that I felt that shit running down the shaft and pulsating like a live heartbeat. While fucking Phoenix I lifted her ass and Eve throated me and Zoey and Eve help guide my cock back in. While Phoenix was cowgirls game me Eve was massaging balls. Not enough? Only so much you can do in a half an hour. Throated all 3 and killed the back of their throats. All for 3 For 3 bens hhr. Not bad eh?
rats. I lost that bet ... oh well
any twitter links at least ?

If fans only is ok by me also if not contact worthy

I know of some twitter leaks
What a bargain !!! Eve is outta this world, but add the other 2, black hole experience !!! Cease to exist at the first pulsation !!