Questions from an ECCIE newbie

Hello Dallas,

Not exactly a newbie, although it's been a few years since I actively hobbied, and I am new to this excellent forum. Appreciate a little advice. I'm pretty selective. I've done a lot of research (huge thanks to all reviewers). I've made a list of providers I would like to reach out to. There are a few things, nothing out of the ordinary, that are in the must-have category for me, and since many things may be dependent on the client or previous experience (hence YMMV), I'm reluctant to rely 100% on someone else's experience.
  • Is it appropriate to ask, or specify, in PM, to confirm activities? Or,
  • Would it be inappropriate to reference a particular review, and ask her to confirm it? My concern here is that I want to follow protocol and not offend by doing a no-no (such as negotiating rates).
  • Is it considered bad form to simply post an ISO, specifying exactly what I'm looking for, or is that actually the better way to go?
Take my word for it - you guys have Chicago beat by a ton, in providers, quality, and this forum. I did jump back in once last year, and it wasn't all I had hoped for. Fortunately, I now get to travel to Dallas once a month, so this is where I'm going to get back in the game. I'm not in a huge rush - heck, I've been dry for several years - but I am anxious to get started. My previous experiences are no longer in the hobby (I've looked up my old reviews on a different forum popular up here and they've all retired), and I respect that many providers have strict standards about references, so screening is also an obstacle I know I will have to overcome.

Based on my research and your reviews, there is a ton of incredible talent in Texas. What's the best way for me to start, and make sure my first experience here meets my expectations?

Thanks in advance,

Tuck
ISO is always appropriate. Very specific requests will get limited replies on the post or by PM.

Following your first two possibilities will guarantee rejection or no reply.

You are new here and have built no credibility. You might be smart to start with ISO for newbie friendly providers. Don't expect to come in with no history and get top level service from ladies who are providing services while protecting themselves.

Torito