DOTY 2016 " special " election !

With the departure of woomby, there is a vacancy in the DOTY position for this site.
It was suggested that with this new, " special " election that the second place vote getter be titled " Vice-DOTY " so that person can " ASSume " the position, just as in a Presidential vacancy in office before completing their term .
The usual candidates that campaign daily for the DOTY crown are of course listed for your consideration, along with some new candidates for your consideration.
Will it be Lil Cotex ( Bigtex), with his multiple positions on the ballot to ensure HIS , errr....victory and influence YOUR vote ? Will it be woomby's former mentor assup ( Yssup Rider ) returning to HIS glory as DOTY and racking up ANOTHER victory ! Or will it be woomby's faithful WK and campaign assistant Ekim The Inbred Chimp ( i'va biggen ) taking the glory and the crown with all that woomby taught him ? Could a previously unknown "dark horse " candidate like suckclown ( southtown ) blind side all of the well qualified, usual candidates ? May the biggest Dipshit win !
Is BigTitsIdiot2016 voting for himself?
Is ... LL The Cowardly Idiot ... Voting for ... Himself ???
LMAO who was WR'S biggest supporter? Who answered all of his posts? Who has mentioned WR in everyone of his posts since he left? Who has a pet name of " woomby " for him?

Gay rey that is who, he is your write in candidate , give him your vote with a like.
Looks like Gey Rey is having some issues with WR's departure. I recommend grief counseling.

Or a court order.
I was considering EVA because we need some fresh blood but what can you do when Southie is on the ballot
I voted for Asswipe, the IBM of dipshits. It's a sure thing.
I voted for Asswipe, the IBM of dipshits. It's a sure thing. Originally Posted by bambino
And don't forget to " vote early and often " as the lying liberals tell their constituents !!!
congrats bigkotex, you are leading asswipe 12 to 7. you will win your first and well deserved DOTY award.

Just because...

And it's 2016 ( NOT 206 ! ) folks ! Happy New Year and may the biggest Dipshit Of The Year win and wear their title and crown proudly. Let's give those narcissist a hand ( by make sure to wash them thoroughly after any contact with a lying liberal ! ) and your votes ( early and often now, just like the lying libs say ! ) and give them a chance to go brag to the rest of their reach-around crew buddies about their new " title ". Mebbe it'll get them the attention, pity and commitment to a state " institution " that they all crave !
Our stalwart " candidates " are all trying so hard in their daily posts to separate themselves from the " field " and make themselves look like the "heir apparent " to " Landslide woomby ! A great effort on those "candidates " behalf. A salute to those hard working candidates : !!
So will EKIM's training with woomby in the last election help his " grass roots " efforts ? He must be out knocking on doors for support ( or giving back alley blow jobs for " campaign funds " ) since he's been conspicuously absent from the board for a while ! Will the former protégé and WK for woomby make his mentor proud with a last minute influx of votes for him ? Mebbe some " Box 13 " action, just to piss off Lil Cotex ( and remind Cotex of HIS patriarch, Lyin Lyndon Johnson ) ? !! Mebbe some "absentee " votes from out in the cemeteries to win the title ? !!
Mebbe Lil Cotex's efforts will keep it's sizable lead over the other " candidates ! But someone on his campaign staff needs to wake his drunken ass up and let him know that it's 2016, NOT 206 !!!! And assup is STILL hoping to return to HIS glory down at the 'holes as DOTY after having been "usurped " in a landslide by HIS former protégé ! The thought of another multi-year run as the title holder of DOTY of ECCIE has reinvigorated the old queen !
And will the two highest vote getters be able to get along with each other as DOTY and Vice-DOTY ? Who will be ECCIE's odummer and Biden ?
As always, may the biggest dipshit WIN !!!
Just because...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

You're never satisfied.

An easy way to tell the goats from the sheep drops onto your lap and you disrespect all of these fine Christian youth.

Now if we could only get iffy to hang up his burka.

PS I've heard rumors around that you buy your burkas "off the rack". I guess I always thought you had more class than that.
You're never satisfied.

An easy way to tell the goats from the sheep drops onto your lap and you disrespect all of these fine Christian youth.

Now if we could only get iffy to hang up his burka.

PS I've heard rumors around that you buy your burkas "off the rack". I guess I always thought you had more class than that. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

I'm a hard one to please, Munkin...