Energizer bunny of the republican party.

Like the old saying goes. " If at first you don't succeed, try and try again".

Jim
Sure it is just 6.5 million of taxpayer money. 700 Days, and no smoking gun. Get her Gowdy!!
Sure it is just 6.5 million of taxpayer money. 700 Days, and no smoking gun. Get her Gowdy!! Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Go FUCK yourself little 0homomo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHoDANH-R8
Go FUCK yourself little 0homomo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHoDANH-R8 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Stupid little Trumpazoid.
It would be nice if the subjects of the investigation would cooperate. Gowdy should start enforcing subpoenas and issue and enforce more writs of contempt. This won't be over until ALL documents have been submitted and ALL witnesses have testified to their content under oath.
You know, I remember watching the Watergate hearings. The break in occurred in 1972 campaign but the hearings took place, the public hearings, from May of 1973 to June of 1974 or about 380 days. Remember, I said the public hearings. That doesn't include all those other hearings that were running simultaneously and predated the public Watergate hearings. A lot of time and money was spent looking into a second rate burglary. That's all it was at the beginning, a burglary. It became much more. Of course, Nixon was unpopular though he brought the war in Vietnam to a close, opened relations with both the USSR and Communist China. Nixon also started government work on the environment with the EPA creation. Still Nixon was unpopular among the liberal intelligensia. The Watergate committee had something else the Trey didn't have....the support of the media. The three networks, most major publications, and academia were all on board with raking the Nixon administration over the coals and disembowling the "evil" Richard Nixon. Remember all the liberal things Nixon did for the country and still they saw him as evil. I guess the lesson there is that liberals are never satisfied. You give them your wallet and they still want to shoot or fuck you.
No, four American died who didn't have to die. They shouldn't have been there, Khadaffi should not have been forced out and murdered (not that he was a nice guy), and security should have been American and more well armed. These were all decisions made by someone. Now you like to say that Hillary was out of the loop but where is the sacrificial goat that signed off on this stuff. Ever think about that? Someone fucked up very badly, really badly and we have no one name of the person responsible. An average person can only conclude that the guilty person is being protected and Hillary is the most likely target. If not her, then who... Obama?
The OP should get real and stop being such a dumb ass.
Who is really at fault for this thing still having legs?

This was yesterday, folks. YESTERDAY!

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattves...ircle-n2145627

First requested November, 2014!!!!!!!
The OP should get real and stop being such a dumb ass.
Who is really at fault for this thing still having legs?

This was yesterday, folks. YESTERDAY!

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattves...ircle-n2145627

First requested November, 2014!!!!!!! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
http://correctrecord.org/the-delusio...investigation/

http://freebeacon.com/issues/state-d...azi-committee/
LittleLiberalEva. No original thought, always defending Hillary.
LittleLiberalEva. No original thought, always defending Hillary. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Little stupid dull knife the trumpazoid, always defending republicans and their spending.
Sure it is just 6.5 million of taxpayer money. 700 Days, and no smoking gun. Get her Gowdy!! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Somehow, you continue to fall below the bottom 1 percent Eva.

Because of the committee we know that

Hillary knew the terrorist attack was a terrorist attack and lied to the American people and the Benghazi victim's parents about it.
Hillary had an unsecured email server that was apparently unauthorized by the govt.
Hillary stored and sent classified material from said email server.
Hillary ordered underlings to strip classified markings from classified material and send it through unsecured channels.

Hillary just isn't being frog marched out of the DNC because of the DOJ, Obama and a complicit MSM.
Somehow, you continue to fall below the bottom 1 percent Eva.

Because of the committee we know that

Hillary knew the terrorist attack was a terrorist attack and lied to the American people and the Benghazi victim's parents about it.
Hillary had an unsecured email server that was apparently unauthorized by the govt.
Hillary stored and sent classified material from said email server.
Hillary ordered underlings to strip classified markings from classified material and send it through unsecured channels.

Hillary just isn't being frog marched out of the DNC because of the DOJ, Obama and a complicit MSM. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Keep buzzing turdfly. Let the FBI get her Gowdy won't.
You're a lying Kansas Sunflower, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
  1. The investigation established that Odumbo, Hildabeast and others in the Odumbo administration lied about what happened in Benghazi, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
  2. The investigation established that Hildabeast and Odumbo were incompetently naive in foreign affairs, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
  3. The investigation established that Hildabeast and Odumbo were incompetently naive in foreign affairs, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
  4. The investigation established that Hildabeast willfully negligent in denying security personnel for the safety of an American ambassador, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
  5. The investigation established that Odumbo was lying when he claimed "al Qaeda was defeated and on the run", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
  6. The investigation established that Hildabeast violated the FOIA and security protocols, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
    And he investigation established that it was because of Hildabeast's lies and deceit that this investigation has been drawn out over 700 days, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Little stupid dull knife the trumpazoid, always defending republicans and their spending. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But that's a lie, LittleLiberalEva. However, you always defend the liberals, just like a true "independent". But you did solve global warming, I'll give you that!