Mirage update.

Friday eve ran into Curls. Tells me a member not coming claims he was almost carjacked. I called said almost carjacked member, gave phone to lady present at table to laugh at him and called him a pussy.
English?? Please
Well OP, that was something.....
??? lol
From Anonymous:

“was planing to go tonight
BUT was shopping in Wegman's
A lady jogging in the store with her cart duh reading her cell phone
drum roll please
ran me over with her cart
ok but on crutches again for a few days

curls will have Faye call and call me a pussy again”

elg.......
Fay looked amazing!
yeah...had a good night there last night..sexy little bartender and AmandaLee....glad they're back
Faye is a goddess, one of the two best looking women I've seen in the biz.

The other one is quarantined in her condo on Yonge St. in T-DOT.
new hours - 7pm to midnight
Friday eve ran into Curls. Tells me a member not coming claims he was almost carjacked. I called said almost carjacked member, gave phone to lady present at table to laugh at him and called him a pussy. Originally Posted by alphonse1948
getting mugged on way out Friday was fun

WTF girl you can't keep up with a old gimp

give up mugging
Faye is a goddess, one of the two best looking women I've seen in the biz.
. Originally Posted by jokacz
wish she was not tied up so long
Is Jasmine back working here yet? I saw she was working at Playmates.
Is Jasmine back working here yet? I saw she was working at Playmates. Originally Posted by Someone123
if at Playmates I would think rather see there.

its a drive, but not that far for a better view of someone ya like ta see more of anyways.
Been a few in past from Mirage that moved to or also Ahem worked at Playmates.
shhhhh n don't report, but pre C19, talking one into ta takeout meal was easier at Playmates also.
Is Jasmine back working here yet? I saw she was working at Playmates. Originally Posted by Someone123
She was there on a Friday a few weeks ago but has been at playmates since.
She was there on a Friday a few weeks ago but has been at playmates since. Originally Posted by ben dover
I wounder if someone ratted on her then and was canned at Mirage
and why Playmates now makes it hard to see who's at

strip club wars on facebook
yet not as good as the hooker wars on twitter

both have bigger problems to worry about than a stripper tried ta work both WTF
Both I bet still kinda DEAD on customers, if one stripper is a draw em in. Let the bitch work both if she wants.

Playmates, If I can not see who at before hand, I taint driving to South Byron very near from ROC west bum fuck. I have not been at after C19 reopen true. But for sure taint going till I know who at.

Mirage WTmotherF. Stop with the way to long between stripper on stage crap. I get bored easily n leave. Also Mirage and The Brew place have a few other things/problems to work on. Back to bored out of my mind at, that is the easy fix. Door up rats but ok then ya get drink. With no strippers on stage I find it hard to burn a Jackson that is almost history just getting in. And tell the DJ ta turn the volume down please n thank you