Foxys re-opens

• fives
  • 07-07-2021, 10:39 PM
Overall talent was low for my tastes. Sir Mix-A-Lot might disagree - but I prefer the slim ones. It was clean (nothing sticky on the floor - looking at you, Mirage) and the booze was only slightly overpriced. The good:

Charisma - my second favorite from 17 years ago when I frequented this place weekly, by another name now, eh might mean more to me for the nostalgia than to anyone else
Shania - black girl with a great ass, dreads to her hips, and a smile to light up a room, great stage show, unfortunately not so good at the lap dance ... she said it was her first night, maybe will improve in time ...
Josephine - white redhead, slim, great ass, less than a handful breasts, never did manage to get a dance from her but would have liked to

The rest I would rather didn't dance at all. *shrug* sorry if that's mean, that's the way I feel.

For the lap dances, the second cubicle on the left is a quarter-circle bench where you have no back support and no arms, so pick a different one. $75 for 15 minutes.
Sound too loud as usual at all clubs. Not a big crowd (it was a Wednesday after all). Many, many empty chairs around the stage. Bartenders attended me quickly.
thanks fir update
Good update talent is lacking at all local places
Bartender at barrell is best to look at my opinion