Friday Night at The Barrel

Was with a friend for dinner at Good Luck and we decided to stop in at The Barrel. About 8 PM. Bartender was built for speed (said she used to dance). Hit a girl on stage w/a 20...She finished, went backstage and came out followed by (I counted) 8 girls. A couple were really attractive. I bought drinks for 2 of them and my pal chatted w/a short-haired brunette with great ass/legs combo. I got this blonde from Buffalo who was a knockout. Not stoo-pid, either. But the place was still near-empty of customers by 9 or so when we bounced. Since bars here close at 2, that's not a lot of time for these chicks to make bank. Might go back next week.
The onlyfans hustle is gone now the attractive ones actually need to go back and work for there money haha*Evil laugh* Did any of them try to invite you to the backroom since pickings were slim
The onlyfans hustle is gone now the attractive ones actually need to go back and work for there money haha*Evil laugh* Did any of them try to invite you to the backroom since pickings were slim Originally Posted by change2chance
Good point. No, no backroom invites. Weird night, as I wrote, but I'll go back and give it another shot.
Let me know how that goes I've been looking for a decent strip club to blow off some steam and sounds like u might beat them off with a stick
Went back yesterday afternoon, about 3. Quiet, but the brunette from Friday came out. Bought her a drink but then she was due on the pole. Glimpsed 3-4 others peeking out of the stage door. It comes down to the bartender: if she sees guys w/money at the bar, she sends the signal to the girls to float out. Anyway, I don't think you'll have a bad time there. It's changed a lot since I first came to Roch. Kind of antiseptic. One of the first times I went to the place, a chick was on the pole--with a cast on her leg. That's dedication...
The place has had a bad rep lately, not inside but the area, couple shootings, cars getting broke into shit like that.
The place has had a bad rep lately, not inside but the area, couple shootings, cars getting broke into shit like that. Originally Posted by ben dover
That's discouraging, but not surprising. Guess ya gotta do the risk/benefit ratio.
Is it slow because of COVID????
Went back yesterday afternoon, about 3. Quiet, but the brunette from Friday came out. Bought her a drink but then she was due on the pole. Glimpsed 3-4 others peeking out of the stage door. It comes down to the bartender: if she sees guys w/money at the bar, she sends the signal to the girls to float out. Anyway, I don't think you'll have a bad time there. It's changed a lot since I first came to Roch. Kind of antiseptic. One of the first times I went to the place, a chick was on the pole--with a cast on her leg. That's dedication... Originally Posted by Withnail
Sounds interesting, Was the female bartender hot or nah also while it was dedication I don't wanna see a cripple on a pole but I guess there's a dirty old man somewhere with a cast fetish haha
Is it slow because of COVID???? Originally Posted by joelove69
yup I bet, add in the rules for now also.

But other things also I bet that's been in the news
Is it slow because of COVID???? Originally Posted by joelove69
No, I don't think the Chinese AIDS is the problem. The owners don't hustle enough. There should be promotions, live music nights. The place lives and dies via a succession of women who too often are lazy.

I'm thinking of an "Eccie Night". Drinks on Withnail!