Santa (Mod note: edited and locked)

tell us Santa

(Mod note: Edited for offensive behavior)

bayou boy
(Mod note: Edited for offensive behavior)
From what I gather Santa works the dating boards for his HOS', and probably uses a little net working like maybe your friend would be interested in making $2000 a week also, so he has probably picked up a few referal whores.The fact is he samples ALL of them before they can get on board, and on top of that he puts them through a 2 week orientation, that means they have to give him a BBBJ til he cums and they have to swallow every drop everyday for 2 weeks. Then they have to rim his fat nasty ass, and let him go greek on them bare back. You see with the elves its all about what Santa likes and wants, he will not Manage/Promote/PIMP a whore that don't do him right. As I said earlier the girls I have been with seemed very desperate, one had a baby 6 months earlier, was kicked out her apartment, advertising on Sugardaddy where Santa picked her up. What the girls do not know about B.R. is that LE likes to make headlines about every 3 months or so. It was around November or so that they focused on the Siegen Lane area, and it is due time for some more headlines, and I am pretty sure Santa is aware that College and Corporate is next up.
From what I gather Santa works the dating boards for his HOS', and probably uses a little net working like maybe your friend would be interested in making $2000 a week also, so he has probably picked up a few referal whores.The fact is he samples ALL of them before they can get on board, and on top of that he puts them through a 2 week orientation, that means they have to give him a BBBJ til he cums and they have to swallow every drop everyday for 2 weeks.(Mod note: Edited for offensive behavior) You see with the elves its all about what Santa likes and wants, he will not Manage/Promote/PIMP a whore that don't do him right. As I said earlier the girls I have been with seemed very desperate, one had a baby 6 months earlier, was kicked out her apartment, advertising on Sugardaddy where Santa picked her up. What the girls do not know about B.R. is that LE likes to make headlines about every 3 months or so. It was around November or so that they focused on the Siegen Lane area, and it is due time for some more headlines, and I am pretty sure Santa is aware that College and Corporate is next up. Originally Posted by "SLICKBACK"
ROFLMAO!!! omg thats funny!! and the worst part is I feel stupid,lol i didnt know i could get 2 weeks of nookie from every girl, shit, slick you gotta gimme some pointers,lol. Oh btw, the rimjob thing really messed it up for ya, cuz i hate anyone near my ass... but speak (Mod note: Edited for offensive behavior).

Cmon cant u start a rumor that I make them all take my big ol 11 incher in the ass? I mean if i gotta be a mean overbearing pimp at least gimme some props damn,lol.

See this is kinda fun, and much better than messing up other threads... but dont worry right now Giz is sending 1001 messages to Big C screaming "Moderator!!" lol...

NEXT!
Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, For me.

I've been an awful good girl,
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa baby, a drop top CLK too, Light blue.

I'll wait up for you dear,

Think of all the fun I've missed,
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed,
Next year I could be oh, so good,
If you'd check off my Christmas list,
Boo doo bee doo.[background]

Santa honey, I wanna yacht,
And really that's not a lot,
I've been an angel all year,

Santa cutie, there's one thing that I really need, The deed.
To a plex of my hand,
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa baby, fill my stocking with a rolex, And checks.
Sign your 'X' on the line,

Come and trim my Christmas tree,
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's,
I really do believe in you,
Let's see if you believe in me,
Boo doo bee doo.[background]

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, A ring.
I don't mean on the phone,
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight,
Hurry down the chimney tonight,
Hurry down the chimney tonight

photographer did good tagteam work too
bayou boy
Did Kylie actually "out" Santa in the quoted thread?
lol well the poem was nice, but you are giving yourself away with the Kylie thing, many dawgs here know the "client" who did her wrong.. shame shame!
  • MrGiz
  • 02-15-2010, 04:55 PM
Since you felt the need to mention me....

Giz didn't get to touch dat stuff.... but looks like the snapper did!
Did Kylie actually "out" Santa in the quoted thread? Originally Posted by trekker
well I honestly wish i was THAT guy, but im afraid i can only claim the greatness i have earned,lol. The good news is, Kylie is doing well i hear and enjoying life with her husband and children.
Muffy, what about Michelle?
shes doing ok, i gave her a car last week free and clear, i hear shes got a new job and doing well. Good that you ask tho, she definately treated the dawgs right.
  • MrGiz
  • 02-15-2010, 06:30 PM
Why do I not even come close to believing that?

Why don't ya tell 'er to drop me a line, saying so?!?! Tell ya what.... make it a conference call to Kylie!!
well shes reading all of this, so its up to her if she contacts you Giz. Im speaking to her on IM right now tho if u want me to mention it to her?
  • MrGiz
  • 02-15-2010, 06:51 PM
Sure!! Have her give me a call!!
hold on i just told her to come look here, i dunno if shes a member tho here.