Why does it seem like I am horniest when I am on my period?? I never play or even masturbate when I am in that time of the month, but I sure am hornyAny other ladies have this problem? or this..........feeling lol?

Sorry if any guys think period talk is gross-get over it!!
i've actually heard that and dated a few girls that said the same thing....i've earned earned my "redwings"
I had an ATF that would...warn me just before her period ended cause she was horny as heck and needed to play once Aunt Flo left.

It wasn't a bad thing knowing she was on her period...it just gave me enough time to get well rested for the session afterwards.

x
My ex used to get horny when she was in her period. She persuaded me that I should have sex with her. After making Lots of cute threats, we didn't get out of bed all day long and the sex was one of the best. Don't be self-conscious. Most of us sure don't mind a little blood on our dicks. You should try too!

Why does it seem like I am horniest when I am on my period?? I never play or even masturbate when I am in that time of the month, but I sure am hornyAny other ladies have this problem? or this..........feeling lol?

Sorry if any guys think period talk is gross-get over it!! Originally Posted by **Karla**
If your worried about making a mess, then have some shower fun. Easy cleanup and very little fuss.
Hmmmmmm...................I could always make it my back door playtime week!!

Lol not really-before ya'll get excited, But I do enjoy it when its just right

Damn Karla, you know how to keep a hobbyist on their toes.
Error....
oh....my!!!!!
I know that some of the ladies still hobby while on their periods. They just use a diaphragm (I think). No big deal for me.

Shower fun during this time is ok, until you look at the floor and it looks like a massacre just happened. Once again, I'm not squimish. Others may be.

It may also pose a health hazard (bloodborne pathogens and all).
Backdoor ehhhh
health hazard...my thoughts exactly
health hazard...my thoughts exactly Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
JJ is On Point!! In the shower with 1 of her legs hiked up or Standing K-9 while she touches her toes is the Best!!
I've heard that before from several women. Despite my best efforts throughout my life, I could not and still can't bring myself to earn the RedWings as mentioned about. Never been my thing but...The good thing is Aunt Flo only visits for a short time....Then you can "blow" off some steam...