MY NEW FAVORITE POSITION IS REVERSE ASIAN COWGIRL!

I like it because I'm in control and it offers a great view!
Quite an awesome position, had a lady from Austin do that on me for the first time a couple of years ago and it sure was a great site...then it turned into Greek Reverse Asian Cowgirl, that sure did push me over the top.

Thanks for reminding me of the memory
Great position I prefer the rodeo aka reverse cowgirl ;P
I'm so plain LOL. I like regular cowgirl. I love seeing the guy get excited and it makes me cum. And doggy style...hits the spot perfectly.
All of the above...
It's always to do homework:

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_index.shtml

SF
Seriously... why go to the gym when you can do your squats like this??
LOVE it!
I like my penis in a vagina --- just move a little and Im happy
I like my penis in a vagina --- just move a little and Im happy Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka
*snort* I love your comments. So make my day.
I love Asian cowgirl not so much the reverse I like seeing the girl. And that position offers a lot more to me. I'm done in that position.

a other position I love is Mish I love kissing when at the climax
I just did Crab for the first time the other day. Talk about an awesome view!! AND a great ab workout for both parties involved.

It's very akward and uncomfortable on a bed which is why I've never done it (or forgot because it was quickly abandoned).

But when one person is on a couch and the other lover is on an opposing chair. It's pretty friggin AWESOME!!! Also toward the end, she ab-curled up over onto my side and turned it into CG finish. Very nice!