What is it with our dreams?

• ttmax
  • 06-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Do you ever wish, have the urge but don't follow thru or lack the courage or can't find the time to call that special provider that you been wanting to see? Not for any reason or excuse, I just can't seem to follow thru, Come on guys all it takes is a pm. (mine is Pepper Springfield, atxdream, 82Vintage, Likkinikke, Karla)
Pepper is the shit. If I was a dude..I'd be tapping that ass all damn day.
Just do it then. You can talk about it so why not just do it? It seems one is not any harder than the other if you know what you want.
Just do it!! The hesitation is produced by your mind. I think what is risky in life is not trying or not being brave enough to reach out. Just do it buddy.
2 out of the 5 is a good start Id say
  • ttmax
  • 06-07-2012, 07:32 PM
good advice, darn I forgot to mention Malaya.
good advice, darn I forgot to mention Malaya. Originally Posted by tmaxgarcia
Awww You can always get us all in a group and have all the pussies on you
Do you ever wish, have the urge but don't follow thru or lack the courage or can't find the time to call that special provider that you been wanting to see? Not for any reason or excuse, I just can't seem to follow thru, Come on guys all it takes is a pm. (mine is Pepper Springfield, atxdream, 82Vintage, Likkinikke, Karla) Originally Posted by tmaxgarcia
Nope. Never had that problem. The hobby lets you see anyone you want (as long as you play nice)

Just make a list, and as the money rolls in over time, book 'em.

My problem is I keep going back for 2nds and 3rds.... and have trouble making it down the list.
  • ttmax
  • 06-07-2012, 10:16 PM
What no feedback from pepper, ?
tmaxgarcia, by the looks of your reviews, the only item missing from your buffet is...Asian! I'm just a PM away hon!
  • ttmax
  • 06-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Ms Likkinikke you are correct, love to meet up woth you, but does korea panda count as asian?
tmaxgarcia ==> of course she "counts" as Asian; however, I can see how Nikki overlooked it in your reviews because you did not list her name in the subject line
I am sick of scouting up azz for backpage honies. Eccie have at me biatchesssssssssss.
  • ttmax
  • 06-08-2012, 01:29 PM
I second that motion!
  • ttmax
  • 06-08-2012, 01:30 PM
I love Malaya's idea "Awww You can always get us all in a group and have all the pussies on you ", Now that is heaven!