Are you clean ?

I was surprised last week when a provider, as she was getting ready to unsip me, said "are you clean". Now I was a little taken by that question, since over the years, safety, cleanliness, and attitude has always been an extremely important part of who I am. As I've gotten older, being sparkly clean is real important, since some of the ladies I see are seriously younger. I would not want any reason (aside from age), to "turn off" the person I most want to enjoy being with.
So, the question is "what does that mean? Are you clean"?

I can't imagine anyone who has the capibility to afford the luxury of seeing some the most charming (and beautiful) women in Texas, not being physically clean (washed), really good. So, does it mean something else? Am I not understanding something? I know I always do a covert inspection of anything my boby part is going to touch, and I assume they do me the same. My reply to the question asked me was "I just took a shower", and she proceeded. Any comments?
I always ask, "Are u fresh and clean?" Just means, like, have u showered right before this session or in the early morning way before the appt? Sometimes people look clean, but then they have a stinky butt cause they've been driving around and getting a bit sweaty down there or maybe they used the bathroom and think they aren't stinky, but they are. It's just better to ask. Sometimes I think people are shy and don't want to ask to use the shower and stuff like that, so for me, I just want to assure the person that it's ok if they need to use mine
Thanks Pepper...........well said.
Thanks
Or it could mean: are you DDF?
One of my standard rules is to always shower at their incall just to freshen up some. I always welcome a mutual shower to get things heated up some. So we are both clean and fresh and ready for action. (smile)
  • savak
  • 06-09-2012, 03:24 PM
^^

+1

Not to get into nasty stuff...but,

Avoid burritos and pizza the day of also...lulz

Brush your teeth, listerine, trim the lions mane around your piece.....

Alright fine, ill stop. :P
"Stinky butt" you crack me up pepper!
I always ask, "Are u fresh and clean?" Just means, like, have u showered right before this session or in the early morning way before the appt? Sometimes people look clean, but then they have a stinky butt cause they've been driving around and getting a bit sweaty down there or maybe they used the bathroom and think they aren't stinky, but they are. It's just better to ask. Sometimes I think people are shy and don't want to ask to use the shower and stuff like that, so for me, I just want to assure the person that it's ok if they need to use mine Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield
ROFLMFAO!!!
If you haven't seen her before, it could mean one of three things:

1) Do you have any diseases\issues I should know about?
2) I'm thinking of BBBJing you, are you gonna taste like pig balls?
3) Do you want to use my shower?

If you've seen her before, it's probably 3.
Or maybe she just realized who you were and remembered your comments from some of your posts.

(LMMFBO!)

Hi JJ...you should have answered, "NO, I'm a nasty, dirty boy...WHY?" Haha!
Pepper, you owe me a new computer!
I went to a appt and had just showered like 3o mins earlier -- but drove 30 mins -- she went to clean and asked if I needed the shower -- I got all paranoid after saying no -- then decided to let the paranoia take over and take a quick shower -- LOL

I also chew some fresh gum on the way and spit it out when we start -- that way I know my breath is fresh
@ PEPPER, THAT IS SO FUNNY, BUT TRUE...
IT'S UNCOMFORTABLE FOR ME TO ASK IF THEY ARE CLEAN B/C THEY SHOULD BE AWARE WHERE I AM HEADINGLOL... AND I DON'T WANT TO OFFEND THEM..
Have to agree with Doc Rob, showering together removes any doubt,for all concerned, plus it's a prelude of what is to come.