Progresso Info

So being going there for years. Always a fun time. Has anyone taken up the guys along the way that are selling pharmacy or dental service and one of them looks at you being single and offers up girls jokingly? Wonder if they send you to El Senorial or actually have other girls.

I know I haven't been the only one offered and just wondering if anyone took them up on offer and what happened.
El Senorial is closed
About a year ago or six months i was with the SO and there was this bunch of guys hanging out in front of El Senorial. They looked sort of thugish, maybe to prevent customers from going in

Now the building is completely repainted and a new business has moved in

See my review " Hot Vampire Chick at Vampiz Men's Club" This was this hawker that spoke English and seeing me alone this time, approached me with a flyer that said among other things
"Pretty girls and Compliant" and displays a chick in a hot outfit.
This is not true, I was there last week.
So maybe El Senorial moved?
Is is still on the main road?
I do plan to go again soon
I was at el sensorial few weeks ago and had a very nice tall spinner. The one across street from el sonorial is closed.
I think they're both still open
El Senorial is open, today there was five or six there. One very pretty maybe mid twenties but she was more interested in her phone