Nevada Brothels Thread

I can't find it anywhere.
  • jwj6o
  • 07-18-2013, 10:49 AM
what you looking for or got questions
I've worked in a few of them, anything I can answer for you?
  • jwj6o
  • 07-18-2013, 04:54 PM
ginger ever work any in south caro;ina?
I've worked in a few of them, anything I can answer for you? Originally Posted by GingerMcNaughty
How much price per lady?
  • Mokoa
  • 07-19-2013, 01:26 AM
Perhaps this topic would be better served if posted in the Request and ISO forums in Nevada.
How much price per lady? Originally Posted by huskerman23
The brothels only set "house minimums" averaging $200, exception being Shady Lady who has their menu posted on their website. All prostitutes working in Nevada brothels are independent contractors & allowed to set their own rate structure.

Keep in mind when visiting the brothels the ladies only receive 50% of the price paid, less if you take a cab or limo to the brothel as drivers generally receive 10%-30% off the top before the $ is split between the prostitute and the house. I've seen as high as $5k an hour down to $100 for BNG.
I've seen as high as $5k an hour down to $100 for BNG. Originally Posted by GingerMcNaughty
I dropped 2K the one time I visited a brothel while passing through Nevada. So that one's checked off and I can say I did it, but it wasn't worth that much to me for SURE, which is why I'd never go back.
The brothels only set "house minimums" averaging $200, exception being Shady Lady who has their menu posted on their website. All prostitutes working in Nevada brothels are independent contractors & allowed to set their own rate structure.

Keep in mind when visiting the brothels the ladies only receive 50% of the price paid, less if you take a cab or limo to the brothel as drivers generally receive 10%-30% off the top before the $ is split between the prostitute and the house. I've seen as high as $5k an hour down to $100 for BNG. Originally Posted by GingerMcNaughty
50%? That's pathetic. Ladies should get least 70% and owners would get 30%.
  • GNG
  • 07-20-2013, 09:28 AM
Don't waste your time. Vastly overrated and exceptionally overpriced...
Sooo I just had to know....over the years saw so many features on the Bunny Ranch and Kit Kat Ranch...I was in the bay area a couple weeks ago and drove over to Carson City to see what it was all about....wow...I was really disappointed. I have pics of the outside....basically low rent districts with multiple mobile homes set up. Not at all what I had in my mind. LOL
The insides are a lot nicer.
Don't waste your time. Vastly overrated and exceptionally overpriced... Originally Posted by Roger Murdock
how much per lady?
  • GNG
  • 07-22-2013, 01:07 PM
Keeping in mind that half goes to the house...think four figures to start. Parties can be had for less, but its an exception.

Everything is covered, and they watch the hell out of the clock.

Sorry, but to be able to see an independent for a third of the price that these women charge? Its a no brainer.
Keeping in mind that half goes to the house...think four figures to start. Parties can be had for less, but its an exception.

Everything is covered, and they watch the hell out of the clock.

Sorry, but to be able to see an independent for a third of the price that these women charge? Its a no brainer. Originally Posted by Roger Murdock
Yep, my experience exactly. Total bill came to right at $2,000 for about 2 hours. And it wasn't anything better than I can get from a standard provider for a bit more than 1/10th the price. But hey, I was curious, single and had the money so I tried it. Checked the block, not going back.