Have they ever ascertained the LV shooters motive

That incident faded fast from the head lines. I know the cops fed a lot of untrue info.

You can not secure a tool with a B S to a table with a tripod and expect it to function.
Maybe he hated country music.
The 55th shooter? who knows
you finally just might have something there

hated country, among other things
Hell I don't recall they have ever given a reason for the Parkland (Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School)shooting and they have had Cruz in custody for 3 years.

Kid had a terrible life, biological mother a druggie, adopted right after birth, she gave birth again 17 months later. Cruz's adopted parents also adopted his brother. Adopted father dies when Cruz is 4, adopted mother dies when he's 10.

All kinds of "red flags" to school(suspended). police(called to home 15+ times), state child care and the FBI alerted twice.

Most interesting during a recorded visit between brothers, Cruz's brother Zak apologized, "I feel bad because, like I feel like I haven’t, like, been like a real brother to him. I feel like I kind of let people make fun of him. Like I — people — I wouldn’t stick up for him.”

Later his brother started an organization to fight "bullying" in schools.

So you have a kid who mentally a "basket case" with what life has thrown at him, possibly getting bullied 24/7 from school, an he totally loses it and kills.

I wonder why no organizations, FBI, State Child Protection, Police ever mention bullying as at least a partial case for some school shootings.

Since the kids at Uvalde and Sandy Hook were so young I doubt bullying was a factor.

The news media certainly offers a reason if they determine it's racial ElPaso (latino) Buffalo (African-American) Pittsburgh (Jewish)

If part of the problem is our little high school darlings they should state that. Stopping bullying might save innocent lives
Hell I don't recall they have ever given a reason for the Parkland (Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School)shooting and they have had Cruz in custody for 3 years.

Kid had a terrible life, biological mother a druggie, adopted right after birth, she gave birth again 17 months later. Cruz's adopted parents also adopted his brother. Adopted father dies when Cruz is 4, adopted mother dies when he's 10.

All kinds of "red flags" to school(suspended). police(called to home 15+ times), state child care and the FBI alerted twice.

Most interesting during a recorded visit between brothers, Cruz's brother Zak apologized, "I feel bad because, like I feel like I haven’t, like, been like a real brother to him. I feel like I kind of let people make fun of him. Like I — people — I wouldn’t stick up for him.”

Later his brother started an organization to fight "bullying" in schools.

So you have a kid who mentally a "basket case" with what life has thrown at him, possibly getting bullied 24/7 from school, an he totally loses it and kills.

I wonder why no organizations, FBI, State Child Protection, Police ever mention bullying as at least a partial case for some school shootings.

Since the kids at Uvalde and Sandy Hook were so young I doubt bullying was a factor.

The news media certainly offers a reason if they determine it's racial ElPaso (latino) Buffalo (African-American) Pittsburgh (Jewish)

If part of the problem is our little high school darlings they should state that. Stopping bullying might save innocent lives Originally Posted by tman1847

certain types of drugs maybe a factor in this. this dylan guy, he was taking drugs for his depression prior to the shooting.
certain types of drugs maybe a factor in this. this dylan guy, he was taking drugs for his depression prior to the shooting. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Maybe instead of banning guns ban SSRI's.
That incident faded fast from the head lines. I know the cops fed a lot of untrue info... Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Total blackhole of information, which is how so called conspiracy theories get created to fill the void of rational information. Purportedly the "cops", which includes a massive Federal grouping, could never figure out a bloody thing or reason or nothing -- according to the news media.

So, the BIG question: Why would anyone trust the media, whom we know reports, aka regurgitates, what they are told to report by various agencies of the federal government?
The Mandalay Bay shooter in Las Vegas: Yeah, it really feels like something was screwy there. I do not look for subterfuge in every news story, but the reporting of that event was somehow "off" from the start. Won't re-cap any of it here; what would be the point?

But it does seem to me that the immediate LE response and subsequent investigation were somehow not on the level. I had this Deja view of the Kennedy assignation and its after action reporting. The Hidalgo school shooting was starting to go that way, but there were too many eyewitnesses at the scene while it was in progress to cover up the facts. . .. everything will eventually come out on that one I think (I hope).

But think about it. There are similarities between those tragedies and the Buffalo shooting and the recent Hyland Park shooting. Without quibbling over each one's exact malfunction, these guys and others all seem to have the same Wack-o outlook on life.

I am sure that a phalanx of psychologists are getting advanced degrees publishing research on them.
Maybe instead of banning guns ban SSRI's. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Great idea.

You’d make a fine physician.

hahahahahahahahahahahah,
Great idea.

hahahahahahahahahahahah, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I agree.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Great idea.

hahahahahahahahahahahah,

I agree. Originally Posted by Levianon17
i cudda been a doctor, if i had just sat by someone smarter than i did in school
Originally Posted by texassapper
2 hours long. saw 12 minutes of it. will watch the rest of it later.

thats info I didn't know about.

it did seem odd that one shooter was able to get that many people with an alleged AR15 with bump stock.
That incident faded fast from the head lines. I know the cops fed a lot of untrue info.

You can not secure a tool with a B S to a table with a tripod and expect it to function. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
libs new fall back

"He was bullied"