Where are the non-asian body rub ladies?

I've been gone for quite a while. I know that backpage and craigslist severely limited their ads because of our friendly government. But where are the non-asian body rub providers? Surely they must advertise somewhere, but I can't find them.

I miss the ladies like Tina from West Avenue and at Relaxation Station. Do they exist in the San Antonio area anymore?
Tina is still available, she also has a cohort, can’t remember her name both are Asian. Not sure about relaxation station. Try ambiance day spa.
Tina is still available, she also has a cohort, can’t remember her name both are Asian. Not sure about relaxation station. Try ambiance day spa. Originally Posted by GRob713
Tina is Chinese. The OP requests non-asian provider
You’ll find Tina from Relaxation Station here:

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25623-Tatiana

She hasn’t lost an ounce of her oomph.
Grob, ambience day spa looks like a legit LPM operation from their website. The masseuses look nice but it does not appear to be an establishment that offers any extras. No pricing info in website either. Can anyone enlighten me on what extras, if any, might be on offer?
Grob, ambience day spa looks like a legit LPM operation from their website. Originally Posted by shinblade
Tina is Chinese. The OP requests non-asian provider Originally Posted by Demolition
thx I know, he mentioned Tina in his post.
[QUOTE=shinblade;1062338453]Grob, ambience day spa looks like a legit LPM operation from their website. The masseuses look nice but it does not appear to be an establishment that offers any extras. No pricing info in website either. Can anyone enlighten me on what extras, if any, might be on offer?[/
Ambience Day Spa absolutely offers extras, the door fee is pricy and so are the girls. Caroline is a guarantee.