Haiti Earthquake

My prayers and thoughts go out to all those down there suffering and who died. Be careful if you donate, that you give to a reputable organization like Red Cross, Salvation Army, Catholic Charities and UNICEF. There are a lot of scam artists out there.
Tell me about it.

My prayers are with them, may they find peace in their time of grief.
Just multiples with out any building codes or civil organization in that democratic nature.

They are proud people and will survive....
So sad.
My heart goes out to them.
After being deceitful and cold for years, the credit card companies are finally practicing kindness and compassion by waiving transaction fees for donations to Haiti through American Red Cross, Doctors Without Borders and others.

Here are more details.

Living in the land of foreclosures and unemployment (Vegas) I view this as another wake up call. I am surrounded by people who think they have lost everything. Those people are now witnessing a country that was already in crisis go through this heartbreaking tragedy. Those people are now realizing how truly blessed/lucky they are to have lost a job yet have food to eat on a daily basis, even if it means using food stamps or making visits to food banks. For Haitians, that would translate to a luxury.

I pray that this puts things into perspective for those who have complained that they can no longer afford first class flights while traveling, can no longer afford their personal shopper or physical trainer. Now would be a good time to use those upgrade fees or a month's worth of training and donate them to a country that is hurting and without the simple things like clean water.

Haiti needs our help.

To you who pray, please pray for our entire world.
To you who meditate, please send your loving thoughts out to the world.

We are not here to "do" life alone. We need each other.
Thank you LynetteMarie for sharing.