Footjobs are pretty nice

I totally love guys who love feet- although I need practice on the FJ thing. But unless you can deal with how ticklish they are, it may be difficult to enjoy. Originally Posted by StaceyMay
Stacy, we need to visit!! Ticklish feet and footjobs are what I'm ALL about!! And I do have experience with combining the 2 into a very pleasurable experience!!
Oktickler i think you would enjoy staceymay. She is indeed ticklish, with a plus of it turns her on. I doubt youll regret it
As far as the original topic of this thread goes, one thing i really want to pull off soon is a reverse footjob with the lucky lady's soles facing me and lightly tickle them during the process. They have gotta be soft and sensitive, and in this fantasy im just doing it lightly to make her giggle and squirm. Sensitivity is the key. OKC, ladies if you read this and think it sounds fun
I totally love guys who love feet- although I need practice on the FJ thing. But unless you can deal with how ticklish they are, it may be difficult to enjoy. Originally Posted by StaceyMay
Too bad you're not in Austin, but being ticklish is no biggie at all!
Do you know how foot fetish evolved? In the middle ages sex disease was rampant, with no penicillin. So feet fetished as to not spread disease.
As far as the original topic of this thread goes, one thing i really want to pull off soon is a reverse footjob with the lucky lady's soles facing me and lightly tickle them during the process. They have gotta be soft and sensitive, and in this fantasy im just doing it lightly to make her giggle and squirm. Sensitivity is the key. OKC, ladies if you read this and think it sounds fun Originally Posted by oksensualadventures
I've done this several times and for me there is no better finish!! This has become my favorite way to finish, with the right provider.
Pm me
I hear.im the best in KC cum see for yourself