How to create a showcase

I am a new provider on this site but I can not see anywhere that let's you create a showcase. Can someone explain how to do that. Thanks.

Diana
  • Mokoa
  • 06-24-2015, 08:54 PM
You may post a weekly ad in an ad forum and create a showcase once you have been upgraded to Verified Provider.

Submit your info to the staff in your area.

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist (this is the fastest way to become verified please have them send me a message vouching for you)
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

In addition, If you are advertising you are under age 25 you must submit proof to eccievp.verify@gmail.com that you are 18 or over to become a Verified Provider on ECCIE. We require photocopy of your Drivers License or state issued ID and your location. Real name and address hidden, but birth date and photo must be visible, along with your username. We also need a close up picture of your face with you holding up the license or ID next to your face. Proof of age MAY be requested of ANYONE seeking VP status, regardless of their stated age. Please submit this info separately from the info you sent to your local staff for verification.

Once the required information is received the verification process could take 24-48 hours.