Ripped off and threatened

I just got ripped off by a provider who threatened to retaliate if I posted a negative review by posting a bad review of me as a customer. Is this even possible, or is she just bluffing? I'm pissed that the quality of service was low and she stole cash amounting to a 35% tip that I did not intend to give her, but not so pissed that I am willing to destroy my reputation here.

What are your thoughts on this situation?
If someone would rip you off like that what makes you think they wouldn't go ahead and smear your name anyway? A word of advice,, take only in with you what funds you are willing to donate whether willing or not.
Posting of honest, truthful reviews is one of the most helpful things a Hobbyist can do on this board.

You have options here,
  1. Post an honest, truthful review in the appropriate Review Forum
  2. Start a discussion thread in the Co-Ed Discussions Forum
    • List the issues you have with the session
    • Reasons you find it unacceptable
    • Don't make it personal
  3. Start a discussion thread in the Men's Lounge
    • Remember, that what you say in the ML "may" get leaked tot he Provider/Providers
As to her retaliation, there is a bit of truth in that statement.

Just like the Men, the Providers have an area just for them to discuss topics without men looking around.

Additionally, there are several websites outside of Eccie where the Provider's can "alert" other Providers.

Examples that come to mind are:
  • National Black List
  • Verify Him
  • Provider Buzz
The decision is yours,

Biomed1
If you are 100% sure you got ripped off, post your story. Good providers don't support that shit either. Why worry about those that aren't? The ladies know it too and calling a bad one out should have few consequences with the good ones - as long as your story stands up.
  • bndm
  • 12-13-2016, 08:41 PM
You have to speak up.
The rest of us will have your back.
I was stolen from by a provider here a few years ago. If the hobbyists she had stolen from before me had spoken up, I would never have associated with her.

That's why I think it's very important to share this type of information with other members... It helps protect the rest of us.

I've had several good encounters with you, Dasfux. You have always been honest & straightforward with me.
You have been around since 2010 without issue, I think you will be fine. And it will help everyone. But definitely only take in what you plan to give in the future.