Alan Dershowitz........"Trumps Bluff Masterfull"

You started off great but you fucked up when you mentioned Republicans.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
It's easier for simple minded people to create pigeon holes in which they can place people to identify with labels. The FACT is that neither "the Republicans" nor "the Democrats" actually ELECT a candidate in 90%+ of the elections (national, state, or local).

But if one desires to demonize others in an attempt to marginalize them, then assigning labels along political lines or derogatory slurs is the only tactic they can employ, which in the long game doesn't work. It's just childishness and pettiness at its worst.
It's easier for simple minded people to create pigeon holes in which they can place people to identify with labels. The FACT is that neither "the Republicans" nor "the Democrats" actually ELECT a candidate in 90%+ of the elections (national, state, or local).

But if one desires to demonize others in an attempt to marginalize them, then assigning labels along political lines or derogatory slurs is the only tactic they can employ, which in the long game doesn't work. It's just childishness and pettiness at its worst. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's why the "Right, Left" paradigm was invented. To keep us guessing, keep us arguing and to keep us basically uninformed.

Jim
That's why the "Right, Left" paradigm was invented. To keep us guessing, keep us arguing and to keep us basically uninformed.

Who is "us"?

With all due respect you certainly "assume" a lot about others for whom you assign qualities and traits. Putting people in pigeon holes based on stereotypes borders on racism, if not racism directly. I don't believe I am "uninformed" about topics discussed any here, unless it is "how to suck dicks" and I leave that up to the usual suspects to expound upon.
Who is "us"?

With all due respect you certainly "assume" a lot about others for whom you assign qualities and traits. Putting people in pigeon holes based on stereotypes borders on racism, if not racism directly. I don't believe I am "uninformed" about topics discussed any here, unless it is "how to suck dicks" and I leave that up to the usual suspects to expound upon. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I am referring to the American population as a whole. If you want to take it personal go ahead.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 06-24-2017, 03:06 PM
It's easier for simple minded people...

But if one desires to demonize others in an attempt to marginalize them, then assigning labels along political lines or derogatory slurs is the only tactic they can employ, which in the long game doesn't work. It's just childishness and pettiness at its worst. Originally Posted by LexusLover

First LexyLiar assigned the label "simple minded" which is a ploy to "marginalize".

Then proceeds to to say how childish his pettiness is!

His hypocrisy is only exceeded by his cluelessness.

wtf.. you are very marginal. lol!
I am referring to the American population as a whole. If you want to take it personal go ahead.

I don't take what you post personally. It would require me acknowledging the validity of your post. It's not. Particularly when you lump "the American population as a whole" as sharing your beliefs, as you express them on this forum. The "us" part.
wtf.. you are very marginal. lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He "enjoys" the significance of rock moss. Slimy and useless.
Never address the poster. Just the fellow dipshits in the "Red Rover" line.

Typical of an insecure sociopath.

Like LLephantMan.
  • WTF
  • 06-25-2017, 09:22 AM
wtf.. you are very marginal. lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I agree....in fact I think we all are!
  • WTF
  • 06-25-2017, 09:25 AM
It's easier for simple minded people to create pigeon holes ...

But if one desires to demonize others in an attempt to marginalize them, . Originally Posted by LexusLover
He "enjoys" the significance of rock moss. Slimy and useless. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you trying to marginalize me Ms. Hypocrite?
I don't take what you post personally. It would require me acknowledging the validity of your post. It's not. Particularly when you lump "the American population as a whole" as sharing your beliefs, as you express them on this forum. The "us" part. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ok excuse me for using the word "us" I'll replace it with "Those People" , lol.

Jim
Ok excuse me for using the word "us" I'll replace it with "Those People" , lol.

That's helpful, and it excludes "us" both from the group for which you have disdain. It appears at least, because you seem to have an opinion that our governmentS in this country provide little, if anything, of value to our society, since it's all an illusion.

Posters who I identify as belonging to "that group" ("Those People") I have on ignore. What they have to post is really not interesting. Their elementary school playground antics and name-calling reveal their insecurities and deficiencies..."lack of maturity"!
That's helpful, and it excludes "us" both from the group for which you have disdain. It appears at least, because you seem to have an opinion that our governmentS in this country provide little, if anything, of value to our society, since it's all an illusion.

Posters who I identify as belonging to "that group" ("Those People") I have on ignore. What they have to post is really not interesting. Their elementary school playground antics and name-calling reveal their insecurities and deficiencies..."lack of maturity"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ok, glad I was able to help you out.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 06-25-2017, 12:05 PM

Posters who I identify as belonging to "that group" ("Those People") I have on ignore. What they have to post is really not interesting. Their elementary school playground antics and name-calling reveal their insecurities and deficiencies..."lack of maturity"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Anybody in this forum thumping their chest over their "maturity". This is the most immature forum in the history of forums.

That you are oblivious to this fact shows your worst traits.