The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

Every year since 1996 is the same old shit. Originally Posted by CG2014
Exactly. Since their last Super Bowl in 1995, they have only won 4 playoffs games, and those were just wild card games. They have not won a divisional playoff game, much less a conference championship. Almost 30 years of futility.
The main problem is Jerry Jones. Get rid of Jerry Jones and his family and get a new owner in.
Putin will step down before that happens.
Putin will step down before that happens. Originally Posted by TinMan

... unique leadership capabilities!:cheezy :
It’s a crazy NFL this year!!...After yesterday and losing my ass I will not bet it until I see some patterns emerge or change...Absolutely can’t predict a straight up winner, much less bet the line, offensives look pathetic, Tom Brady is an average quarterback without a go to tight end, teams I thought would be decent are sucking (Arizona, Raiders, Chargers, Titans, etc), defenses are dominating (who saw that coming? only reason Cowboys will stay in the division race)...Who would have thought the Detroit Lions would have the 2nd highest Points Scored Total (the flip side, Highest Points Allowed)?

I may only bet the Buffalo Bills (but even they let me down yesterday) and the Under for now until I see a change in the trend.

In summation, IT’S UGLY and even more UNPREDICTABLE!
That 49ers Broncos game last night was one of the worst NFL games I've ever seen.

Garoppolo is overrated. How does he not know where the end zone ends?

For him to step back until he is out of bound while looking for a receiver to pass to, he gave the Broncos a safety

That is worse than a rookie mistake.

That is a mistake someone playing QB for the first time in their lives like back in grade school would make.

The guy who did it before is laughing about it (in the video above the sports announcer even mention his name too)

https://sports.yahoo.com/jimmy-garop...023338953.html

Also don't get me started on the lousy 0-2-1 Houston Texans.

They could had taken their game vs Chicago yesterday to OT, tied at 20, or even get close enough to kick the winning FG.

Instead their useless QB try to force a pass to a receiver who was triple covered and ended up getting intercepted.
As a childhood fan of the Houston Oilers I have never accepted either the Titans or the Texans as “my team”. Moving and changing the name killed any chance the Titans had for buying my loyalty, and the Texans have barely been relevant at any point in their history.
As a childhood fan of the Houston Oilers I have never accepted either the Titans or the Texans as “my team”. Moving and changing the name killed any chance the Titans had for buying my loyalty, and the Texans have barely been relevant at any point in their history. Originally Posted by TinMan
Even though I am a Cowboys fan since I was a boy, I loved the Bum Phillips led Houston Oilers, because of ‘the Tyler Rose’, ‘the Skoal Bro’, Earl Campbell! Loved the man from his days at the University of Texas...Loved that Bum said he had 3 plays, “Earl left, Earl right, and Earl up the middle.”...And then the Cowboys had Tony Dorsett. What a great era to have been a Texas pro football fan!!!
Bum, Earl, White Shoes, Dan Pastorini and later the Snake…that team reflected the town. Just as the Cowboys of that era reflected Dallas’ personality.

You’re right, it was a great time for Texas football.
Cowgirls doing it again. 2 offensive drives resulting in 2 FG instead of 2 TD.
God, the penalties….
Putin will step down before that happens. Originally Posted by TinMan
Putin should buy the Cowboys. It might give him something better to do than killing innocent Ukrainians.
God, the penalties…. Originally Posted by TinMan
God, the CeeDee Lamb fuck ups!

Drops a big, perfectly thrown pass at the 19 that may have been a TD, at least would have gotten inside the 10...Drops a short deflected pass that an 8 yr old could have caught...Didn’t make any effort to out work the defender on a perfectly thrown ball on a straight downfield route. It wouldn’t have taken much, but he seemed to just want PI penalty on the DB. Michael Irvin, even Dez would have made every effort to catch that ball first. I guess I’m too Old School and I still think it’s a receiver’s job to catch the damn ball.

Lmao...No sooner do I criticize that MF’er and he makes a terrific catch in the left corner of the end zone...What a throw, what a catch!
Lookout Cowboy Nation there’s a new Red Jesus in town and his name is Cooper Rush!!

Jerry you have your wish, a quarterback controversy.
a win is a win I guess.

Now Jerry gonna brag all week about how his America's Team is the best, it's going to the Superbowl until the same old shit, when they lose again this Sunday at home to the Washington Redskins...

I meant Commanders.

So Commanders is more politically correct than Redskins???? because Redskins is offensive toward American Indians.

Isn't Commanders offensive too???