WW3 begins....

Bring back “mean” tweets

https://t.me/phil_godlewskii/19187

Soon
Every time Joey Bribes tells an enemy “DONT”, they always DO!!!!!!!

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/238129
So basically the people who said Trump will trash the economy and start WW3 have trashed the economy and started WW3. Originally Posted by CreatedInSpace
Nope.
So basically the people who said Trump will trash the economy and start WW3 have trashed the economy and started WW3. Originally Posted by CreatedInSpace
Irrational nonsense
This is no more than middle east posturing. Happens frequently. No ww3 to report.
Now is a good time for the idf to take out Iran's nuclear program. I like seeing all the democrats that called trump a war monger have been talking tough. Fuck democrats.
Biden, spokesperson for Obama and supporter of terrorist, advised Israel not to hit back at Obama and Biden funded Iran. Originally Posted by Chase7
Senile Biden tells Iran not to launch an attack. They do it anyways with unprecedented firepower. Senile Biden responds by demanding Israel not retaliate and leaks it to the press as a signal to certain voters.

If that’s not a perfect encapsulation of this admin’s incompetence and foreign policy, I don’t know what is.

These incompetent leftists have been trying to start WWIII - just another of their goals

WW3 ain't begun yet.
WW3 ain't begun yet. Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Lemme see... We got Ukraine and Russia... Hamas and Israel
- with Iran now thrown-in... Surely looks like SOMETHING
- if not WW3... And Biden looks clueless to stop it.

But, pip pip there, mate - You just might get that
"population control" ya surely crave...

... However, a new President will fix things...

#### Salty
I see nothing resembling ww3. Nor do I see it coming this year!
BREAKING: White House says President Biden is returning to the White Housefrom Rehoboth Beach, Del. this afternoonto consult with his national security team about events in the Middle East

Hours before Biden left for the beach, he said he expected an attack by Iran “sooner [rather] than later.”

Why did he leave in the first place?
��
Shall we play a game??

Global Thermonuclear War?
  • Devo
  • 04-14-2024, 01:06 PM
... Lemme see... We got Ukraine and Russia... Hamas and Israel
- with Iran now thrown-in... Surely looks like SOMETHING
- if not WW3... And Biden looks clueless to stop it.

But, pip pip there, mate - You just might get that
"population control" ya surely crave...

... However, a new President will fix things...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

There is going to be a trifecta.

Europe AKA Ukraine, Middle East today, and Asia.

Asia, is going to be China attacking Taiwan.

We are already in a cold war boycotting the sales of chips and video cards to China, and they NEED Taiwans industry, and so does the world.

The only question is, if we leave Taiwan intact, and allow China to gain superiority in silicon, or flatten the entire island and leave scorched and salted earth behind.
Who wants to immigrate to:
Proxima Centauri B, 4.2 light yrs away.
  • Devo
  • 04-14-2024, 05:27 PM
I'll tell you this, I spent a few thousand quarters playing "Missle Command" back in the day, and, by the videos I watched of the anti missle missles taking out the incoming Iranian missles, and it could have been a video game from the 80s.

There were always rumors the Government was secretly recruiting the best "Missle Command" players to secretly protect the USA from ballistic missle attacks.

No shit, it appears we have come to that.