Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/tommy/34972350
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Eubank/Lomas
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Body Frisk, Lame CBJ, Hasty Departure
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long brown/blonde mixed hair, corn rows with bandana.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Attractive, 5-7’, slim body, small C Cups, tattoos, light complexion, sweat pants/bra and house shoes (Dressed for sick day at the urgent care.)
Recommendation: No
Just an observation for all. Not all but most any provider that has a (806) phone number prefix will most likely not be worth seeing and will give a session exactly like this one.
Just an observation for all. Not all but most any provider that has a (806) phone number prefix will most likely not be worth seeing and will give a session exactly like this one. Originally Posted by beyondthere
Care to elaborate more? I would be interested to know if and what the correlation is to that area code. By the way, she did have that cute "Texas Cowtown Twang" in her voice but nothing else was cute about this encounter!
-HD
I would have dropped a jackson and said thanks but no thanks. Did she expect you to show up with a raging harddon and strap up and fuck then come with 60 seconds? These broads are something else sometimes. Sticking to my asians...
[QUOTE=Hairytwatlover;106227527 7]Did she expect you to show up with a raging harddon and strap up and fuck then come with 60 seconds?

Pretty much, however, I've been able to salvage some of these situations in the past but not this one.