When IA State Plays Does It Effect The Hobby?

Hopefully this is the right area to ask this. If not mods can you please move it for me.
This is for the ladies and guys. I am wanting to get back to DSM before the snow sets in and ice. Still have flash backs from Nov 2014. So my only opportunity is Nov. 2nd(7pm-on)-4th(till midnight). Nov 3rd is IA vs OK and so I thought I might go to the game since I love my Sooners!! he he Plus the way OU is playing, its going to be a great game,I think!! he he But because it is a game night in Ames on Thur,does that keep you guys who go from being able to hobby on game day?
Ladies, do you notice business being slow when its an IA St or IA game?
I just want to see if its worth coming to town or just waiting till spring? And I would really hate to wait that long. Or at least way out my pros and cons.
I appreciate your input guys and ladies of IA!!

Have a great weekend!

~Kisses~
With that game (OU/ISU) it wouldn't bother my Saturday schedule as it's on a Thursday evening, as you said. Not sure about Hawk fans around here.
But on typical gameday Saturday, I usually stay home because it's likely that I've been drinking while tailgating. Usually take a couple of days or 2 to detox before I even try to meet someone in the hobby.
For me personally the only thinks that effect my hobby schedule is work,illness, and funds. Hurry up and get your sexy self up here!
For those of us in Kansas City, an Iowa State game has zero impact.
Just teasing you all up there, cause I do end up thereabouts a couple times a year.
I have two balls of my own to fumble .
You are the game ?

What time works for you ?
Perspective is a mind game.
Control.
I would skip the game because Nikki's game is more fun. Hopefully, she will make it back to Louisiana and the LC area
I think you'll be fine visiting those dates. My visit begins the 4th and i'm not too worried.