e mail notification

I have the email notification for new pm's turned on but it is not working. Anything i can do to remedy this problem?
We are aware of the issue and it is being addressed. Please be patient while the bugs are being worked out.
Awesome Col. thanks for the response
  • Mokoa
  • 03-04-2013, 11:27 PM
Make sure your email system is not diverting them to your Spam folder.
Make sure your email system is not diverting them to your Spam folder. Originally Posted by Mokoa
This.

That is where they're at. Check your spam folder.
not getting them today, and they are NOT in my spam folder..
same here, not getting any kind of notifications... been going on for a couple of days. Also not in the spam folder.
Today is the first day I've had problems, and no, my email notifications are not in my spamazoa folder, either. This is very bad for providers. We aren't always going to be somewhere we can check ECCIE directly for messages. We may lose business by not getting timely notices, or gentleman will think that we are rude for not responding.

There's also still a 24 to 48-hour delay on stats. I can't even find my own recent posts or threads unless I hunt for them.

Since the last update, seems all sorts of glitches are going on.
I also have not been getting any of my PM notifications NOR thread subscription notifications and they are not going to my spam. I AM computer savvy. Went to college for it. Went in and rechecked everything and re-saved. Didn't fix the problem.
Glad to see I'm not the only one having these problems.
I started a thread a week ago http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=683012 in Upstate NY and none of the mods there were of any help.
They didn't even bother to let me know that there was a national thread with an admission that there in fact is a problem. Best they could do was check your spam folder.
It's NOT in my spam folder.
I've gotten at least a half dozen PM's in the last few days and exactly ONE of them prompted an e-mail notification.This all started after the latest "Upgrade".
Today is the first day I've had problems, and no, my email notifications are not in my spamazoa folder, either. This is very bad for providers. We aren't always going to be somewhere we can check ECCIE directly for messages. We may lose business by not getting timely notices, or gentleman will think that we are rude for not responding.

There's also still a 24 to 48-hour delay on stats. I can't even find my own recent posts or threads unless I hunt for them.

Since the last update, seems all sorts of glitches are going on.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
+1 no email notification, can't upload pics to show case :-(
it all started after the recent update yes...but about a day after going into mysettings and rechecking everything and saving I am now getting all my email notifications..not positive that's what did it but it's worth a try!
it all started after the recent update yes...but about a day after going into mysettings and rechecking everything and saving I am now getting all my email notifications..not positive that's what did it but it's worth a try! Originally Posted by Island
Yeah, I went through all of my settings with no luck....
BUT ---
You need to come to Buffalo!!!!
There's a bunch of horny guys here who NEED you!
We are aware of the issue and it is being addressed. Please be patient while the bugs are being worked out. Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
Any progress??
I'm still not getting notifications.
All of my settings have been checked and double checked.
E-mails are NOT going to my spam folder.
As a matter of fact, I've received over a dozen PM's over the past two weeks, and I DID receive ONE notification.
Just looking to find out if the issue is still be looked at.
Thank You.