Anyone else having problems with showcase pics uploading?

I've been trying to add new photos to my showcase for 3 days now and when I click on add or select files, then select one, it will not upload and usually just takes me to a blank screen... I've tried to do it on several computers to make sure it wasn't an issue on my end. The file sizes of the pics are not very large, so I am wondering if this is a site problem?? Anyone else having this problem?
I saw a few people in chat talking about it I think there is a small problem.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=688796 check this, may be the same problem
Not info. Not pics. No changes. Period. Going on 3 days now...???
ditto!
I am having problems too
Yes I am having the same issues......Cant even get my Showcase pics uploaded..
Yes...I cant upload my pics at all...Its so frustrating..Im such an unknown..lol
Ok Ladies... Send all your files and pics to my email, so I can review them.
Yep
Ok so it's not just me then... Eccie staff..Please sort this shit out!
Val I merged your thread with this one in technical. You aren't the only one with the issue sexy. I'm sure the issue will be resolved soon enough as you ladies know how we all love your pics.

Of course both op's being WU's favorites don't hurt lol
Val I merged your thread with this one in technical. You aren't the only one with the issue sexy. I'm sure the issue will be resolved soon enough as you ladies know how we all love your pics.

Of course both op's being WU's favorites don't hurt lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Ok, as long as it gets sorted I don't care where you move it

And don't be daft EA, WU has only one favourite
St Chris has confirmed the problem is being worked on, no time-frame for resolution yet.
I have been trying for a while now to edit my showcase to no avail. It simply just wont let me upload the photos and says that there's some kind of system error. Is anyone else having this problem? Any help from mods or otherwise would be appreciated. Thanks!