URL / Website: -
City: Rogers
State: Arkansas
Address: Off Walnut
Activities: hj,bbbj,full service covered, cim
Hair Length and Color: Short,dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Standard. Nothing special. Slightly chubby, small tits, average face
Recommendation: Yes
Does anyone have any intel if this place shut down or changed their phone number? Tried going one day and they were closed and now the phone just goes straight to voicemail.
Spoke with one of the providers there and she has moved to Tulsa. I believe they have shutdown, or was forced to shutdown.
I stopped by this morning about 11. The OPEN sign was not lighted, and there was no other sign of life. I think they are done, at least under that name and location.
from what stephanie told me from ping they are doing a huge sweep tpo make sure all the girls have license and if they dont they cant work, this is why stephanie is no longer at ping and i assume why alot of these places are closing
If I were running a crackdown, that is the easiest place to start - checking licenses for girls and establishments, followed maybe by health dept inspections. Issue citations, levy some fines, build a case they are not legit. Get them ordered to close. Faster and easier than trying to build cases for prostitution arrests. And since it is not currently an election cycle....
i know i cantg get od hold of my girl at orential massage either and i have seen the sing not lit at hong king im gonna assume most of the girls are not licensed by the acutal massages i have gotten they cant be lol
Sign on the door:
"Sorry boys - Closed"
orential is closed?
i know i cantg get od hold of my girl at orential massage either and i have seen the sing not lit at hong king im gonna assume most of the girls are not licensed by the acutal massages i have gotten they cant be lol Originally Posted by jeffycisme
I've gotten some poor massages but I've gotten lots of very good ones too... but I don't think the names on their ids match the names on the massage licenses. Where is oriental? Never heard of this place?
Oriental Massage in Springdale is not closed, but it should be. I was there recently: bad massage + bad smell.