State: Texas
Address: Domain Area
Activities: GFE
Hair Length and Color: Up in a pony tail
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Great body, great tits, round amazing ass
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review but it seems like this provider has mixed reviews. I’ll pass
she said she had never done that? (bbbj with cim). Yet her ad stated:
"Don’t be shy to ask to use my vibrator on me during our meet �� it’ll only get me wetter��Im a upscale provider that loves her job of pleasing and making sure clients leave 100% satisfied I luv to catch loads in my moth & I also luv Daty done to me��cum have a wonderful time with a real naughty Latino!"
she said she had never done that? (bbbj with cim). Yet her ad stated:
"Don’t be shy to ask to use my vibrator on me during our meet �� it’ll only get me wetter��Im a upscale provider that loves her job of pleasing and making sure clients leave 100% satisfied I luv to catch loads in my moth & I also luv Daty done to me��cum have a wonderful time with a real naughty Latino!" Originally Posted by titbdoyl
Wow who would have guessed? Another young fresh provider learning the deception game early. Her reviews are all over map, good, bad, inconsistent. She’s way too young for me and deceptive.
  • Zil
  • 07-28-2022, 01:41 PM
Gotta love someone who steals money and then blames the guy she steals from. Thanks for the review
Yikes didn’t know about the stealing. Did some research early and didn’t see many red flags. She was extremely cool with me. I guess it’s a YMMV thing.