New dress code sucks!

• JoeE
  • 02-27-2021, 05:25 PM
Went to the church this afternoon and got turned away at the door. Seems there is a new dress code. No sweat pants or pants with draw strings, Only blue jeans and slacks allowed. Got lectured by a manager named Jason and according to him some of the dancers are upset that the sweats and draw strings make it easy for guys to take their dicks out. So, you mongers out there please stop scaring the dancers by waving your dicks at them. Thankfully the pirate ship has no such stupid rules and the dancers apparently like the ease of access or atleast my dancer liked it.
Went to the church this afternoon and got turned away at the door. Seems there is a new dress code. No sweat pants or pants with draw strings, Only blue jeans and slacks allowed. Got lectured by a manager named Jason and according to him some of the dancers are upset that the sweats and draw strings make it easy for guys to take their dicks out. So, you mongers out there please stop scaring the dancers by waving your dicks at them. Thankfully the pirate ship has no such stupid rules and the dancers apparently like the ease of access or atleast my dancer liked it. Originally Posted by JoeE
I've been going to St. James for years, and that's always been the dress code. That didn't stop me from fucking in the little rooms upstairs, though.

Where's the pirate ship?
Dress code has been the same for over 20 years. If you can't dress like an adult who has a job don't go in to a high end titty bar go to the ship like everyone else

Where's the pirate ship? Originally Posted by atanion

"The Pirate Ship" : Its' real name is TREASURES on Richmond 1/2 block east of Hillcroft on the south side of the street (get it?).

Where's the pirate ship? Originally Posted by atanion

"The Pirate Ship" : Its' real name is TREASURES on Richmond 1/2 block east of Hillcroft on the south side of the street (get it?).
Same with the ritz
Same with the ritz Originally Posted by Saljsalj
What's the same at the Ritz?
Are shorts allowed? Not gym shorts, nicer shorts. I'm in town and was planning on swinging by there on my way back to Austin.
Never had an issue with nice dress shorts worn during appropriate weather but I would imagine a baggy pair of basketball shorts hanging off ones ass might not fly
What's the same at the Ritz? Originally Posted by xfrankx
Won't let you in with shorts. Used to be able to.
  • ea6b
  • 03-31-2021, 09:21 AM
i think everyone should wear nice jeans or slacks and a collared shirts i dont want to see some dudes or any hairy legs and sandals with socks or not anywhere i go clean yourselves up before you go out
I don't mind nice shorts with a shirt that isn't a tank top. Think it should be what ever a guy feels comfortable with. That said, I havent worn dress pants or jeans in over 30 years. If a club doesn't want me to spend money, ill go elsewhere.