URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 555 Rankin Rd
Activities: Finger play, otc, pay per meet, bj
Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: About 5'5" 130 has decent fake tits and a nice ass but wears those damn fake nails
Recommendation: Yes
  • ea6b
  • 03-18-2021, 10:30 AM
Pm damage
Fuck, 500 sounds like GPS. But, I guess if it's the whole night, then that's like 100 per hour or something like that. I'd pay that amount with the understanding that she's going to be "working" me every single minute . . .
Well if you give her 500 then she hangs out with you for the whole night I usually end up going to dinner and chilling for 8 hours get drunk have a little fun definitely worth it. But for $300 you only hang out with her inside the club I rather pay her the $500 and get her outside.
Did this ever go down? If so, how about a review.
Well if you give her 500 then she hangs out with you for the whole night I usually end up going to dinner and chilling for 8 hours get drunk have a little fun definitely worth it. But for $300 you only hang out with her inside the club I rather pay her the $500 and get her outside. Originally Posted by prowler97
When you pay $500 for the whole night, where do you fuck her? At a hotel, at her place, at your place?
When you pay $500 for the whole night, where do you fuck her? At a hotel, at her place, at your place? Originally Posted by atanion
Maybe all three! Plus a pitstop at a Whataburger drivethru between locations. Recently another hobbyist paid the same amount for a HJ only(which is his prerogative) but this seems like decent value.
Is it safe to reach out now ? How did it go ? Or are you still alive lol jk ?
When you pay $500 for the whole night, where do you fuck her? At a hotel, at her place, at your place? Originally Posted by atanion

At my place or a hotel is the wife is home. Just ask her to go to dinner and go from there. If you have no game then just hand her money
Is it safe to reach out now ? How did it go ? Or are you still alive lol jk ? Originally Posted by davesteve
Had some fun and went back for more last week. I'll be back this Friday again