SA is better than Vegas

I am sitting here reading through the reviews of some of the greatest providers on earth all in SA. you folks in SA are very lucky bunch... I will be there in SA for a short while and not sure whom to see... I might have to plan for a sex vacation to SA.
I am sitting here reading through the reviews of some of the greatest providers on earth all in SA. you folks in SA are very lucky bunch... I will be there in SA for a short while and not sure whom to see... I might have to plan for a sex vacation to SA. Originally Posted by sanptn
Si, we do have some of the "greatest" companions in San Antonio. If you do come down to SA enjoy yourself.
Woop woop! I love Vegas, but SA rocks! Have a great time!
Vegas Is Fun city but Providing there wasnt all that for me .. I love the gents here and they are truly good guys.

Enjoy ur visit to SA..
Same for me girl! One year I went, I found out that it was a difficult market to compete in. I mean holy poop! Those girls look amazing! I'm not a super tall, big boobed model! Im just a cute, short girl with natural b's! I was there the first time like 8 days and I did very few appts. I got pretty paranoid because of some of the things people would say too! Lol! I got to see all the sights and play the machines and stuff, so that made up for it. But anyway, this last time I went, I just went to paaaaaaarty! Had a blast!