Out smarted by a light swtich

I apologize for being out for a bit my loves. I had a MAJOR blonde moment.. more like a few days. I got up one morning to get online and nothing worked. I called the company and they sent me a little team to fix the "problem" haha. Turns out the socket they hooked everything up to goes to a light switch. A light switch that I turned off
I can't say too much for myself here LOL, but man I feel dumb! It took 2 extra people to flip a switch. Either way I'm back && I put a sticky note next to the switch.
So for everyone who has text or PMed me I'll be in touch this evening
LMFAO!!! Nice! I'm glad to see that you are back.
thats too funny!!
LOL!! I probably would've done the same thing!
  • Mokoa
  • 03-29-2013, 09:30 PM
I really hate it when that happens.

Happens WAY too much in mine line of work.

Always gotta tell myself to turn the stuff on when I leave.
I saw the same thing in a doctor's office once. Another person had done a lot of work to set up servers, switches, a router and stuff in the corner of the doc's private office, but used a plug intended to control a floor lamp. All was great until a few days later when the doctor's hand swept both switches off as he left for lunch. Panic ensued, and I was called to resolve the issue.

I always wondered why the hell the doctor wanted the stuff in his office anyway, making all that noise. After reading a few reports of office visits by some our our fine ladies, I'm beginning to see the wisdom in his plan.
Lol.....made me think of Christmas Vacation and the lights on the house tied to the garage switch......a Clark Griswold moment we've all had!
Most wall sockets have an upper and a lower ... likely only one of the sockets is switched. Probably worth your time to check and plug the stuff that needs to be on all the time into the non-switched socket (lower? maybe) so someone else doesn't mistakenly off the equipment when the sticky note fails.
I guess we are all blonde sometimes. In one way or another. I wish I was in a certain blonde right now!!
Yea not my brightest moment lol I'll try that ck
I have YET to figure out how to open the trunk in the rental car I'm driving... lmfao. No keyhole present? WTF? lol
I have YET to figure out how to open the trunk in the rental car I'm driving... lmfao. No keyhole present? WTF? lol Originally Posted by Ginger Lovelace
Some vehicles only have a truck latch inside the main cabin. My vehicle's trunk can only be accessed by a lever next to the driver's foot or by the keyless entry remote...

Indeed, WTF?
LOL there's no remote to open it Ginger??
I think it needs a battery. Damn. lol.