HOBBYIST REVIEWS?

THIS IS A QUESTION FOR PROVIDERS AND HOBBYISTS: DO YOU THINK THAT PROVIDERS SHOULD BE ABLE TO POST REVIEWS ON HOBBYISTS FOR FUTURE SCREENING AND SAFETY PURPOSES? IF SO,PLEASE EXPLAIN. IF NOT,PLEASE EXPLAIN.
I think that would set up a tit for tat situation whenever a client gives a negative review of a provider. It would compromise the usefulness of board reviews.
YEAH,THAT'S TRUE,BUT DO YOU THINK IF A FILTER OR MODERATION WAS IN PLACE SO THAT ONCE A NEGATIVE REVIEW IS PLACED IN REFERENCE TO A PARTICULAR SESSION,A NEGATIVE REVIEW BY THE OTHER PARTY CANNOT BE POSTED WILL WORK? ONE OR THE OTHER WOULD HAVE TO INNOVATE A NEGATIVE REVIEW.ON THE OTHER HAND POSITIVE REVIEWS CAN BE ESTABLISHED BY BOTH PARTIES.
I think that if they're doing their screening right and you get a "Yes" after requesting a session, that's enough of a review for me.
I think that they already have a place were they can talk freely about us (so that we don't get butt-hurt).

If you are trying to find out how good you are in the sack, then you need to pick up a civie. It would be bad for business for any lady to discuss us or how unsatisfying we really are, openly.

Smart providers will probably avoid this thread like the plague.

Dash your insecurities and just have fun. I mean, why else would you be here. If your ego gets a boost... well, we will just call that a bonus.

Also,

STOP YELLING AT ME.

I like the p411 way of leaving "ok" for a client. It helps expedite the verification. I wish the two websites would combine.
  • Mokoa
  • 03-30-2013, 08:45 PM
Thanks, JJ. You...

Nailed It!

And that includes the picture as well!

Aw crud. I already replied. I don't think we should be able to review them but giving an "ok" is cool. Let me go read a dictionary to improve my IQ points now lol.

I think that they already have a place were they can talk freely about us (so that we don't get butt-hurt).

If you are trying to find out how good you are in the sack, then you need to pick up a civie. It would be bad for business for any lady to discuss us or how unsatisfying we really are, openly.

Smart providers will probably avoid this thread like the plague.

Dash your insecurities and just have fun. I mean, why else would you be here. If your ego gets a boost... well, we will just call that a bonus.

Also,

STOP YELLING AT ME.

Originally Posted by JJ
Originally Posted by JJ

You would be amazed at how little is actually discussed in that "place." lol.

I think that they already have a place were they can talk freely about us (so that we don't get butt-hurt). Originally Posted by JJ
You would be amazed at how little is actually discussed in that "place." lol. Originally Posted by Ginger Lovelace
That sounds like a waste of a very valuable resource.
Agreed JJ.
THIS IS A QUESTION FOR PROVIDERS AND HOBBYISTS: DO YOU THINK THAT PROVIDERS SHOULD BE ABLE TO POST REVIEWS ON HOBBYISTS FOR FUTURE SCREENING AND SAFETY PURPOSES? IF SO,PLEASE EXPLAIN. IF NOT,PLEASE EXPLAIN. Originally Posted by kingship808

Umm...providers already *are* allowed to post reviews; they just don't get credit for Premium Access

And what sort of, "SCREENING AND SAFETY PURPOSES", are you thinking this would accomplish?

Do you mean that their review could act as a reference or a vouch for the hobbyist?

Originally Posted by JJ

You would be amazed at how little is actually discussed in that "place." lol. Originally Posted by Ginger Lovelace
Yeah, JJ, it's nothing like you'd expect. Other than their discussions on you, it really is boring.

"What color carpet should I get in my incall"., "providers who don't give vouches in a timely manner", "Cancellation epidemic", etc. etc. that sort of schtuff.

Threads like this make me wish for the old Delphi forums and Redsnake. No gals allowed.
"What color carpet should I get in my incall"., "providers who don't give vouches in a timely manner", "Cancellation epidemic", etc. etc. that sort of schtuff.

LMAO! Someone's been peeking in the girl's clubhouse... tee hee hee.
LMAO! Someone's been peeking in the girl's clubhouse... tee hee hee. Originally Posted by Ginger Lovelace
Just because you don't have a male profile , doesn't mean we're not Verified Providers !
Hahahahahaha !