Drama Queens and Pity Parties

• colt
  • 04-01-2013, 05:19 AM
Enough with it, got a beef grab some hair and go to the dirt. GOT your EGO bruised, suk it up.

This place should be where you go to escape the drama, exit the pitty party.

Leaving, well just go quietly into the mist.

I would say I'm leaving, but no I'll just fade into the mist when the time comes.

After grabbing hair and going to the dirt, you can start doing doubles!

Have fun with the thread!
Well said. The drama and "pitty parties" on the board are becoming quite old. I am not pointing anyone out specifically as the last few months I really only get on here, do my business and quickly sign out. I decided that is how it will stay for me because it seems as though a lot of people have gotten away from the REAL reasons we are on here........very sad and disappointing. Also a quick reminder we are all (or certainly should be) grown men and women.......an idea....let's start acting that way. I can see putting alerts out on safety issues or on a less than par provider but, the tit for tat, whining and fighting stuff is ridiculous. I rarely ever see anything positive on here anymore outside of the reviews section. It really does make me sad. This is a place I use to LOVE to come to for hours at a time. I hope it changes some time soon so I can start doing that again.

Sorry for the ramble
One of the main reasons I'm here is to enjoy the company of women without the drama sometimes attached. I assume that is the sentiment of most men indulging in this activity.
WELL SAID COLT,

The part I don't like is Making these Long as drama threads and not saying a name! It's Clear who your talking about why not say there name!

FYI the reason I don't have beef is BECAUSE I handle mines!
  • Laz
  • 04-01-2013, 09:30 AM
The best action to drama threads is to ignore them and make no response. That way they disappear fast.
I totally agree...besides I'm all out of popcorn
Get more than one gal you are gonna have drama. Way of the world.

Eccie should require that these disputes be settled in a jello filled wading pool.
Eccie should require that these disputes be settled in a jello filled wading pool. Originally Posted by flinde
Now that's a great idea! lmao
Well said. The drama and "pitty parties" on the board are becoming quite old. I am not pointing anyone out specifically as the last few months I really only get on here, do my business and quickly sign out. I decided that is how it will stay for me because it seems as though a lot of people have gotten away from the REAL reasons we are on here........very sad and disappointing. Also a quick reminder we are all (or certainly should be) grown men and women.......an idea....let's start acting that way. I can see putting alerts out on safety issues or on a less than par provider but, the tit for tat, whining and fighting stuff is ridiculous. I rarely ever see anything positive on here anymore outside of the reviews section. It really does make me sad. This is a place I use to LOVE to come to for hours at a time. I hope it changes some time soon so I can start doing that again.

Sorry for the ramble Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey
Bailey, that's a shame. You shouldn't let things like that keep you from posting. I had noticed that you hadn't posted much lately and now I know why. You said it's sad and disappointing,it will be sadder still if people like you that are positive and upbeat let the negativity keep you from posting.
I read somewhere else that these things seem to run in phases, I hope that's true and that the latest negative phase will fade away.
Chick fights rule! Just sayin'.
  • Laz
  • 04-01-2013, 01:34 PM
Chick fights rule! Just sayin'. Originally Posted by PDid
Only if they are naked in a pit filled with jello, mud, pudding, oil or anything else entertaining.

Almost forgot the most important part. I get to be the ref!
  • colt
  • 04-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Give SL a call have him bring tee shirts and his camera. Wear masks well recognize ya by the exposed body parts when the clothes get ripped off.

Side betting allowed limit $ even odds only. Loser provides pony keg for spectators.

No biting on business equipment.
Dear Ms. Bailey,

We need good, provocative postings one this board. The problem with it becomes one of can you handle the heat without getting caught in the flames yourself. The board is populated by a wide variety of people, some have to be right all the time, some hope to be wrong just for fun, some are looking for an argument, some want to help end an argument, some want to be the big sister or brother, some want to be the needy kid down the block, some want to start a fight, some want to get in bed and fuck, and some just want to drink some scotch and participate in interesting banter. The difficulty arises when it expands beyond the scope of the discussion at hand, or if one or more of the participants can't really deal with people and other agendas listed above.

It is very important to note that every guy on eccie isn't interested in seeing every girl on eccie. This isn't a competition to see who is the best, who sucks the most cock, who lays the most pipe, etc. There is plenty of fun to go around, and since we are all different, plenty of room to play without bumping into each other.

I do hope you post when it strikes your fancy.
I totally agree...besides I'm all out of popcorn Originally Posted by ammonite
Ditto, lol.

Can't we all just wee hump.
Well said Colt and thatgirlbailey I feel the same way.

I had some drama last year and the best thing I could have done was ignore and move fwd and not get so angry with ppl who are hardly worth the time.

I saw the more I posted the more ppl talked badly about me, even when it was a positive upbeat. Im a happy , funny and nice gal and didnt like the lash so i stopped the silly post. I now post what I need to (ads) and chime in when its Not a free for all bitch/cat fight..lol..
Drama is drama and I dont like it .. Make love not war!!!

Colt another annoying thing is the co ed area has so gone waaay off topic with the hey look at my pics, look at my hair, look at my new... blah blah blah. Its a Coed discussion area ..lets make a discussion on something fun and naughty ..
Let me say this is not directed towards anyone person at all!!!

Well enough of that rant and hoopla .. Im ready to make LOVE NOT WAR
People lets have fun and leave the kiddy attitudes to the kids in school.

Well have a beautiful and lovely afternoon. Ohh and Happy April Fools Day!!!

XOXO
LEXXXI DD'S