Best streaming service for horror movies?

I'll admit, I know nothing about streaming services.

I have never used one, not even Netflix.

I have DirectTV with all the channel/packages available & I have exhausted all the horror movies on demand ...

So, what streaming service would be the best bet for horror movies & not the ones that come out in the movie theater.

I'm looking for the ones with lots of gore & ridiculous plots - underground movies maybe the way to put it - the kind that come on the sci-fi channel from time to time.

Also, do y'all have any favorites I should search for?

Thank you for your recommendations!
Brooke - Hulu has a pretty extensive horror section, I am not into scary movies but there is a pretty good list. Hulu also a good choice if you want to cut the cable cord, I use it as my cable now. PS I need to see you!!!!
Brooke - Hulu has a pretty extensive horror section, I am not into scary movies but there is a pretty good list. Hulu also a good choice if you want to cut the cable cord, I use it as my cable now. PS I need to see you!!!! Originally Posted by Snafu75

Thank you for the recommendation.

I am the caregiver to an older gentleman & I can't cut the cable because of him. He is very old school. Doesn't even use a computer nor have a smart phone.

If I said the word streaming service, he would have no clue what I was talking about.

Just teaching him how to access DirectTV on his new Smart TV after he switched over to it from Xfinity was a challenge.

PS: I sent you a text
If your an Amazon prime member, check there movies options thru your prime account.

I watch a lot of old 80s movie threw Amazon prime
Shudder

https://www.shudder.com/
(owned by AMC)

They even have the original Texas Chain Saw Massacre which I wrote a published review on back in OMG dinosaurs times.
YouTube:

http://youtu.be/hiaxRa7DN1M?si=TL11ROFtSjp-uSWD

Very scary unless you like piņa coladas, rain, half a brain, dunes on the cape, brick houses, and tequila.
Vampire movies having trouble at the box office. Abigail has only taken in about $ 12 million.