Seasonal Shots

How do you like to get into the celebratory festivities? For me, dressing up and playing around with my look are some of my preferred ways to revel in the holiday spirit. And ever so coincidentally, reds, pinks, and purples are my favorite colors.

New Orleans babes, please do share your favorite Valentine's Day or Mardi Gras inspired looks. Self shot and professional pictures are fine. Though fresh photos taken a month ago or sooner are ideal.

Lena,
You look gorgeous. Stunning !!!

Thanks for sharing.

Very lovely, Lena. The hairy look is very hot.
Beautiful Lena D !!
Lovely
wooohooo sexy sesy sexy!

Attached Images File Type: jpg 073.JPG (247.4 KB, 912 views) File Type: jpg P2080067.JPG (91.5 KB, 897 views) File Type: jpg P2080074.JPG (371.2 KB, 900 views)
Nice pictures ladies
  • R.M.
  • 02-20-2017, 01:53 PM
How do you like to get into the celebratory festivities? For me, dressing up and playing around with my look are some of my preferred ways to revel in the holiday spirit. And ever so coincidentally, reds, pinks, and purples are my favorite colors.

New Orleans babes, please do share your favorite Valentine's Day or Mardi Gras inspired looks. Self shot and professional pictures are fine. Though fresh photos taken a month ago or sooner are ideal.

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Lovely just lovely. What I love about you is you always provide something fresh. I also love that you take time to update your photos on the regular. I have never seen you recycle photos just to throw something up. Awesome sauce.
Lena

The pictures are just lovely. I love not only a natural lady but also if she wishes to shave.

But what I love is the "Natural" shots you have and how your display them. Very Lovely.

GORGEOUS PHOTOS, SEXY LADY!!! WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW... WOW!!!
Beautiful!!
Lovely!

Seasonal shots or otherwise, your beauty is always stunning
Thank you for the sweet words everyone!
Lovely just lovely. What I love about you is you always provide something fresh. I also love that you take time to update your photos on the regular. I have never seen you recycle photos just to throw something up. Awesome sauce. Originally Posted by R.M.
+1 This ^^^^

Beautiful pics Lena.. Thanks for sharing