URL / Website: -
City: Springdale
State: Arkansas
Address: Close to Only Pink Cafe Springdale
Activities: Massage, L1, L2
Hair Length and Color: Black, pony tail
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, average body. Overall nice appearance.
Recommendation: Yes
Man, I don't know what it is with HK. Several people seem to have good experiences there but it's been a shitshow for me the last 2 times. Got pissed off and demanded my money back last time so I won't be back.
Same here! And I would imagine for the same reasons as you.
Most of the time, they just want to rush you in and out! We are all just a number!
Man, I don't know what it is with HK. Several people seem to have good experiences there but it's been a shitshow for me the last 2 times. Got pissed off and demanded my money back last time so I won't be back. Originally Posted by Dpthrtlvr
Not worth it, been there few times.
Horrifying with the Teeeep, when nothing was done.
Teeep for what?
Yes to all this. I'm fed up with all the providers who don't want to work and deliver for their payday. If I could do what they do for the payday they get I'd do it very happily and live a sweet life.
Yes to all this. I'm fed up with all the providers who don't want to work and deliver for their payday. If I could do what they do for the payday they get I'd do it very happily and live a sweet life. Originally Posted by Dpthrtlvr
I agree with you're saying. But the problem lies with some Simps on here that tell the people how great so and so is. I've said it many times the sooner you know who's who. There's some guys on here that will give a pile of shit a yes then scream YMMV when you disagree with them. Usually the best lessons are learned after wasting money on bad advice.