URL / Website: -
City: Jefferson
State: Louisiana
Address: Jefferson Hwy between Causeway and Clearview
Activities: fbsm hj se ne
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: about 5'4" average weight. nice up top, Decent legs and ass. face was ok, a little heavy on the makeup
Recommendation: Yes
Is this the same Cindy that was at Health Spa a couple of years ago
Originally Posted by Raindog115
[PRIVATE]. I think they take what they can get on the extras. I’ve heard of a person offering a girl $$$$$ and even X2 for HJ. I guess he wanted to be her first HJ? I don’t know. So there are some tricks out there breaking them off $$. If it’s only HJ offered, I always pass or if she is beautiful, I stick to my .60 but my finger are bullseye. . I rarely get the HJ but lately I’m going for long BJ. Got to check them out. Sounds like it’s a slam dunk for some BJ. Thanks for the intel. [PRIVATE]
[PRIVATE]. I think they take what they can get on the extras. I’ve heard of a person offering a girl $$$$$ and even X2 for HJ. I guess he wanted to be her first HJ? I don’t know. So there are some tricks out there breaking them off $$. If it’s only HJ offered, I always pass or if she is beautiful, I stick to my .60 but my finger are bullseye. . I rarely get the HJ but lately I’m going for long BJ. Got to check them out. Sounds like it’s a slam dunk for some BJ. Thanks for the intel. [PRIVATE] Originally Posted by REDROBIN66
What will 1 bill tip get you at jeff