Rio Grande Valley, Mexico cities Chica help?

I will be down in the valley about this time next month for a 2 month stay. I would really like to visit Reynosa, Nuevo Laredo and maybe matamoros and learn the ins and outs of it.I went to el senorial in progreso last winter a few times. Nice looking young things there but kinda expensive for mexico I think, and the room was shitty. Anyone Interested in showing around a 55 yr old winter texan?
PM me..
Send me a pm
Let's all go ��
fuck, am i late to the game?
No. With the BP scandal Boystown might start getting more traffic. There is also a gentlemans/whorehouse named Envidias that nobody talks about. Sexy women, $100 for 40 minutes
TheTransporter:
What do you mean by "BP scandal" and why is going to be more traffic in Boystown?

A couple of weeks ago a saw a few guys hanging door by door, one of them seems to be a USA citizen, he was kissing the girl's hand.
Did I saw one you guys?

Regards.
The US government shut down the adult section on backpage plus there was a sting operation in Mcallen a couple weeks ago.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1855222&page=2
So when are we all in to go down? I am on the way down now. Will be ready to go anytime from Saturday on.
Im down to go tomorrow after 8pm