Asian Hobbiests and their Providers

I've seen a lot of ads about many different hobbiests and who a provider will and won't see (for various reasons), but I haven't seen any comments from providers about their encounters with Asian hobbiests. I would like to hear their experiences, good or bad, or if they see many at all if any and if the hobbiests are seekiking their company, etc. Any information on this subject would be interestiong aand enlightening, given that there are many Asian providers out there and was wondering if Asian hobbiests are seeking them or other races/nationalalites, just to see where the demographics lie.
I personally see providers of various races and enjoy them all. It would be nice to see posts of Asian hobbiests to see what their preferences are and why. Thanks.
One of my ATF's is a tall blonde, very thin and flexible young lady. She has told me in the past that most of her clients are Asian gentlemen and they can't seem to keep their hands off of her. So, that would seem to a preference by at least some Asian hobbyists.