Nicole King in DSM

I've been MIA and I'm wondering what hotels to avoid in DSM. I'm leaner now and like to run and eat snack size portions. I'd prefer a hotel close to Gray's Lake as that is my favorite trail. Grocery stores close by would be helpful. I was in des moines 2 years ago and downtown. I'm looking to relax and run plenty. Give me your recommendations. Thanks!
https://preferred411.com/P174249
When will you be in DSM? Do you post your visiting schedule on any sites? Thanks.
She passed away on October 4th... went to HS with her
Seriously?
id like to know if this is true as well?
Wow, that is crazy
Its true, its on facebook but I don't want to post her family's pages on here for confidentiality but she died on October 3, 2021
Sad to hear about her passing. About that time she made a strange post on Twitter indicating she was available right that evening for spontaneous meetups at her apartment in Cedar Falls...and actually posted the exact address and apartment number. I remember thinking this was very risky on her part... it seems her post was subsequently removed as I couldn't find it later on. Not sure about her specific situation...it's so unfortunate. I never had the good fortune to meet her in person but I did chat with her online a few times several years ago.
That is terrible news .

Dam
Holy crap this is so sad. I saw her a number of times years ago when she was first starting out.
She passed away on October 4th... went to HS with her Originally Posted by bignblack08
What was cause?
Cedar Falls or Cedar Rapids??
Cedar Falls or Cedar Rapids?? Originally Posted by MelvinYorkshire
Cedar Falls
For those asking about donations…. gofund.me/791c00b1
I remember her when she first came on the scene before some of the issues. Looking at the go fund me lines up with what I know. Alexis Texas was her first name as some older mongers May remember. Rest In Peace lady